Another two join the fold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaka

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2010
Texas
So the friend who got me into all this by being in a tough spot and needing my research skills just called. She's on Day Five analog-free. Three of those days were spent with someone who's probably the single greatest source of stress in her life (and isn't her 5-year-old child!).

Ms. Stressful can't light her own cigarettes, so my friend had to repeatedly light her cigarettes for her, hand them over, and rush for her Volcano to answer the cravings that induced. Throw in lots of driving Ms. S around in heavy traffic while getting into arguments... recipe for relapse, I'd say. Yet she still hasn't had an analog. I'm so proud of her!

Now she's got another friend into vaping, and gets to experience the excitement of waiting for the starter kit all over again, vicariously (kind of like I'm doing, hmmm). It's like the best pyramid scheme ever!

Jaka

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2010
Texas
Your friend did better than I ever would. Good for her!

So, do you feel like a proud parent watching your kid succeed?

I do, yeah. :/

Just this afternoon I ended up proselytizing to my downstairs neighbor. She smokes indoors, and when I lived above her I would go hang out in her apartment with her to smoke, especially in winter, rain, etc. I had to go back today to pick up some mail and stopped by to see her. She was really curious when I didn't have any cigarettes to smoke with her, but pulled out my Stick instead. She works as a teacher and has about a 1-block walk to the "smoking area", so she started imagining how much nicer life would be with a PV instead of cigarettes. Then she started coughing and mentioned she's getting over a bout of walking pneumonia. I'd have left her my Volcano kit then and there if I'd had it with me, but I'd left the house with nothing but my Stick. I have my limits. :( I'm now eyeballing ecigsupply's M401 starter kit as a get-well present for her...

*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread