Another Vaporbomb flavor review

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzmann

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
After hearing great things about Vaporbomb, I decided to give them a try. After all, their "Flavor of the Week" is only $10 for 30ml, so I thought why not and placed my order.

First of all, I must say that Vaporbomb has excellent customer service and fast shipping. I waited patiently for the mail man to arrive (I also had a few other orders I was REALLY waiting on and so basically forgot about my VB order) and yesterday it finally did. I opened the mail box and started going through my "Stuff" and saw the VB order. I tore into the wrapper and looked inside. Now, I knew I had ordered the Peanut Butter at 24mg, but what I didn't expect was the smaller bottle of Tiramisu also in 24mg.

Nicely surprised and not knowing what to expect, I went home, cleaned out one of my new atomizers and dropped a couple drops of the Tiramisu in. Now, I have never tasted or even heard of Tiramisu before vaping so I had no idea what the flavor was SUPPOSED to tast like but here is what I got:
Tiramisu to me tastes like a mild coffee with maybe a hint of chocolate and caramel. This may or may not be an exact taste of Tiramisu, but since I have never had the actual thing before, that is as close to an approximation as I can come to. AND IT IS GOOOOOOOOOOD! Definitly could be an all day vape for me. The TH was great and at 50/50 PG/VG it produced clouds of vapor. So kudos to VB for putting that sample in for me!

Peanut Butter. This one is another one I didn't know quite what to expect. I mean, I have had peanut butter before, but in a vape? The jury was still out on that one. Until I tried it! WOW! spot on flavor, great TH, I almost choked on the first hit, and clouds of vapor with the 50/50 PG/VG mix! I could see adding some strawberry or grape flavoring with just a little "sweetner" to it, like cotton candy or what not and vaping a nice PB & J.

So all-in-all, it was a great experience from top to bottom and I suggest that anyone who has NOT tried VB to do so. Their customer service, shipping speed and e-juice is top notch! Good job VB and keep up the great work!

tazz

5thelephant

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2010
USA
Every 5 minutes I check the status of my package from them. Waiting on my first order.

Strawberry Waffler
Regular Waffle
Kahlua + Sweetener
Cinna-Bomb

He said he would also throw in an English Toffee after I told him I've been using the Eco-Pure liquid of the same flavor.

That Eco-Pure is really the only thing I've been consistently vaping. I have what I think are a few Dekang liquids that haven't done much for me. I am looking forward to experiencing what others have been reviewing so highly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread