The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Another Vaporbomb flavor review

Discussion in 'Commercial Ecigarette Reviews and Videos' started by tazzmann, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tazzmann

tazzmann Accessories Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2010
    Vancouver, WA US
    After hearing great things about Vaporbomb, I decided to give them a try. After all, their "Flavor of the Week" is only $10 for 30ml, so I thought why not and placed my order.

First of all, I must say that Vaporbomb has excellent customer service and fast shipping. I waited patiently for the mail man to arrive (I also had a few other orders I was REALLY waiting on and so basically forgot about my VB order) and yesterday it finally did. I opened the mail box and started going through my "Stuff" and saw the VB order. I tore into the wrapper and looked inside. Now, I knew I had ordered the Peanut Butter at 24mg, but what I didn't expect was the smaller bottle of Tiramisu also in 24mg.

Nicely surprised and not knowing what to expect, I went home, cleaned out one of my new atomizers and dropped a couple drops of the Tiramisu in. Now, I have never tasted or even heard of Tiramisu before vaping so I had no idea what the flavor was SUPPOSED to tast like but here is what I got:
    Tiramisu to me tastes like a mild coffee with maybe a hint of chocolate and caramel. This may or may not be an exact taste of Tiramisu, but since I have never had the actual thing before, that is as close to an approximation as I can come to. AND IT IS GOOOOOOOOOOD! Definitly could be an all day vape for me. The TH was great and at 50/50 PG/VG it produced clouds of vapor. So kudos to VB for putting that sample in for me!

Peanut Butter. This one is another one I didn't know quite what to expect. I mean, I have had peanut butter before, but in a vape? The jury was still out on that one. Until I tried it! WOW! spot on flavor, great TH, I almost choked on the first hit, and clouds of vapor with the 50/50 PG/VG mix! I could see adding some strawberry or grape flavoring with just a little "sweetner" to it, like cotton candy or what not and vaping a nice PB & J.

So all-in-all, it was a great experience from top to bottom and I suggest that anyone who has NOT tried VB to do so. Their customer service, shipping speed and e-juice is top notch! Good job VB and keep up the great work!

tazz

2. suddenly

suddenly Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 26, 2009
    The Secret Garden
    I have read good things about VB. Liked what you had to say about them. I think its time to go for it and order some:)

3. 5thelephant

5thelephant Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2010
    USA
    Every 5 minutes I check the status of my package from them. Waiting on my first order.

Strawberry Waffler
    Regular Waffle
    Kahlua + Sweetener
    Cinna-Bomb

He said he would also throw in an English Toffee after I told him I've been using the Eco-Pure liquid of the same flavor.

That Eco-Pure is really the only thing I've been consistently vaping. I have what I think are a few Dekang liquids that haven't done much for me. I am looking forward to experiencing what others have been reviewing so highly.

4. tazzmann

tazzmann Accessories Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2010
    Vancouver, WA US
    I don't think either one of you will be disappointed. This was my first order from them, but I must say it WILL NOT be my last! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.