Anthony Vapes: Vaptio C Flat Executive Pod Kit Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
Hi All, Anthony Vapes back here with my review of the Vaptio C-flat Executive Pod Kit, please see the bottom for disclaimers and links

Introduction:
The Vaptio C- Flat Executive Kit is newer beginner/stealth AIO Pod kit from vaptio which is the style that is hot right now in vaping as many companies are making them. Unlike most of the vaptio Pod devices and they have made a lot of them, this one comes pre-filled with ejuice in the pod and it doesn't seem like it was meant to be refilled. It’s an odd choice for sure. It’s available in 7 colors Blue/Gold, Red/Gold, Green/Gold, Gold, Wathet/Gold (not sure what that means but it’s blue in the pic), Rose Gold, and Black/Silver. It’s available online in their store for 49.99 which is quite pricey in my opinion.

Manufacturer's Specs:
  • Compact Pod Device
  • Both for MTL and DL Vaping
  • 350mAh battery and a replaceable 1.5ml tank
  • One button design
  • Fast charging
  • USB pass-through
  • Size: 120.5 x 24.9 x 15.1mm
  • Battery: 350mAh
  • Tank: 1.5ml
  • Power: max 15W
  • Resistance: 1 ohm
Included in box:
  • 1 x C-Flat MOD
  • 1 x C-Flat Tank (prefilled)
  • 1 x C-Flat Drip tip
  • 1 x USB cable
  • 1 x Manual
Picture Album
album

Kit Rundown
The Vaptio C-flat executive is a long flat style AIO (all in one) Pod kit, meaning there isn’t a separate mod or tank that can be used with anything else. It does have replaceable pods so you can carry spares (if they actually sold them), and is styled similar to the popular JUUL. It’s pretty small though and a nice size for this kind of vape. I have some comparison pictures in the album above. There is not adjustable however if you flip it upside down they claim it goes from DTL to MTL but in my experience while it did seem to make a little difference it was more of 2 different degrees of loose MTL vaping. It has a decent capacity of 1.5 ml and barely uses much juice at all. The battery is listed at 350 mah so really small side for a Pod device like this. It features built in USB charging listed at .5 amps and charges in about 90 minutes, which feels way too long for such a small battery. It also features Pass Through Vaping while charging. The drip tip is proprietary but very comfy. It has a wide flat duckbill like shape.

The Device itself isn’t meant to be filled. It comes with a pod already filled with juice and the flavor depends on the color it would seem. The black one came with a coffee flavored pod while the blue one came with an apple flavored pod. Not sure what the other colors come with. They also don’t include a spare. The juice is labeled as 50mg just like JUUL uses. The pods have a hard plastic plug that is not made to be removed however with a pair of pliers I was able to pry it out and refill the pod. The juice itself was not very good at all and the flavor lingered. Worse off then that is it seems they don’t even sell the pods seperate or at least i couldn’t find any. So basically they are selling a device you can only use for a week then need to dispose of. I really don’t get it unless they pretty much gave up on this product and decided to just try and sell what’s left as i haven’t seen much on it at all. Removing the pod requires popping off the mouthpiece and then snapping out the pod by pushing down on it. While that worked fine, the battery itself has literally started to come apart from me removing the pod a couple a times. The build quality is awful (pics in the album)

Usage is pretty easy. 5 clicks on and off. Press fire to vape. Not much to discuss there. One more thing to note, the manual lists some protections and such. Short circuit, Low voltage, over vaping, and overcharging protection,. The battery is a small 350mah battery but still takes 1.5 hours to charge.

Pros:
  • color options
  • decent 1.5ml capacity
  • passthrough vaping
Cons:
  • coil performance
  • non refillable pods
  • can’t find replacement pods for sale making the device unusable
  • included pod juice was bad
  • poor build quality
  • small battery
  • takes too long to charge
  • way too overpriced
Conclusion
So with all that said, do I recommend this POD AIO or not? I don’t like to do a hard yes or no, but this one is a pretty easy no. one of the worst devices i’ve reviewed this year which is odd as vaptio has made some nice beginner stuff, but on this one, they completely missed the mark so just don’t bother with it.

This is Anthony Vapes just keeping it honest, hopefully you all can say the same and i’ll catch you on my next review.

Product Disclaimer
This product was sent to me from Vaptio

Review Disclaimer
Due to possible QC difference your experience may vary.

Reviewer Disclaimer
I’ve been doing vape reviews since late 2016 and have done around 200 reviews to date. I enjoy helping vapers on forums as well and helping contribute to the great vape community. I’m not an “out of the box” reviewer. I do my best to be thorough at all times and have enough experience with many products to tell what’s good and what’s not. All mods get tested with an oscilloscope and stress tested and results are posted in my reviews.

Recommendations and Past Review Links
written reviews list here

Youtube Channel here

Spreadhseet of Recommendations here

Best of 2018 so far list here

Best of 2017 list here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread