Anti Vaping Propaganda is a serious Health Hazard !

Status
Not open for further replies.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Anti vaping Propaganda is a serious Health Hazard !

Scaring smokers from switching to a less harmful alternative.

Preaching to the choir but...
Yea, that.

I'm fed up with the BS headlines of lies...this one is much better.

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2016
We've had season passes to an amusement park that's reasonably close to us for several years. I've always just vaped in the smoking sections, even before they made it mandatory, just to be respectful. As vaping grew, I would see more and more people vaping, in the smoking sections with me, and also stealth. A few weeks ago my husband and I went to the Halloween event, and I sought out a smoking section to have a vape. No one was vaping, I was the only one. There were so many smokers crammed into this little area. I was right on the edge of it and I couldn't even breathe it was so horrible, I had to just get up and leave. Husband was even real ...... that they scared everybody back on the smokes.

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Anti Vaping Propaganda is a serious Health Hazard !

I'm fed up with the BS headlines of lies...this one is much better.

It's about time!

A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes. —Mark Twain

Good luck. :)

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I gave a couple pods to my boss and she loved them. She was able to cut her smoking down a lot. Then the illnesses started and I explained the real cause and she was ok with her pods. Now her mother has moved in with her and harasses her everytime she uses her pods. She'd rather her daughter smoke than vape. Some people just don't want to hear the truth.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
She'd rather her daughter smoke than vape. Some people just don't want to hear the truth.
This so bloody tragic, and precisely the effect those who oppose vaping have been striving to achieve. 70 years of science conclusively telling you smoking kills you, 8 million deaths a year from tobacco, and vaping is worse. Makes me want to weep.
Gives you a clear image of how little regard those with money and power have for human life that they would perpetrate this foul mistruth.

Last edited:

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
It is so much easier to just listen to the "experts" and do as one is told.

...Now her mother has moved in with her and harasses her everytime she uses her pods. She'd rather her daughter smoke than vape. Some people just don't want to hear the truth.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
This whole thing is stressing me out that maybe some THC cartridges might be a good idea. Anyone know where to find one without Vitamin E in it? ;)

Canada? Given it is legal to smoke in public here in Toronto (complying to smoking laws of course), one can have a great time just walking the streets of downtown. Bring munchies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread