Status
Not open for further replies.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Yep... A New Chapter in the e-Cigarette Era has Started.

Can't wait for a Permanent FDA Commissioner is named. Or maybe Janet will keep her desk?
    With him overseeing the FDA it probably won't matter who is the commissioner.
    Doesn't look good....

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    With him overseeing the FDA it probably won't matter who is the commissioner.
    Doesn't look good....

Yeah... I Never thought that Biden would place someone remotely e-Cigarette/THR Friendly at HSS. But my Hopes were at least he would put forth someone Neutral with some type of Science/Med background.

When He pick Becerra, I kinda Gave Up any Hope I had.

FoolishMortal

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 19, 2013
    Down Yonder
    What? When many "vote" for nothing more than to screw over the other guy, they don't consider that they're the "other guy" too?

You "vote" for people who have never had a job outside of the government, and you think they're on your side because they hate the same people you hate. Hate isn't a precision weapon. It more often busts in the door with a hand grenade.

They're career politicians who go in with nothing and come out millionaires, and it's not because they make great stock market investments. If you don't darken their door with a barrel full of cash, then you're the "other guy".

Reap it.

(Edit: I'm non-partisan because there's no party worth my vote, even if it counted, so if you're offended, look in the mirror.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread