Anticipa-a-a-tion is making me wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
My liquids shipped today, I need patience......waiting on chocolate shake, vanilla shake, pizza, blackberry jelly, dreamsicle, eclair, cheesecake brownie, loganberry, boston creme pie (My favorite dessert...sigh), cake icing, cheesecake, and raspberry bavarian cream. Did I go overboard? Too much of everything is just enough, I need a miracle every day (that's for all the Deadheads) -- I think a Grateful Vapers club would be a good idea!

I also got the 3-pack from jaybird when I ordered my GLV-2.....I've got a sickness .. and it calls for more cowbell!!!! Sorry.........:laugh:

fwm

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Arkansas
I have recently become a new, BIG fan of Ms. T's. Most delicious flavors....matter of fact, when I went back to my old carts.......yuck! Okay, I'm hooked here! Only problem is, I am not good at filling cartridges, and I think I might have just killed 2 batts by overfilling and leaking into them. I try to be careful to blow them out and keep them wiped down good, but fact is, since I've started e-cigs I have used prefilled carts simply for the convenience........now that I've found Ms. T's I've got to get better at this!

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
I have recently become a new, BIG fan of Ms. T's. Most delicious flavors....matter of fact, when I went back to my old carts.......yuck! Okay, I'm hooked here! Only problem is, I am not good at filling cartridges, and I think I might have just killed 2 batts by overfilling and leaking into them. I try to be careful to blow them out and keep them wiped down good, but fact is, since I've started e-cigs I have used prefilled carts simply for the convenience........now that I've found Ms. T's I've got to get better at this!

Just get sealed manual batteries or a sealed mod. Either way you will like it better, and drip. It is just a matter of time anyway. Pretty much all vapers switch to manual batteries or mods. Than they switch to 100% dripping or using cartomizers. So, it is ok, this is how we all started out for the most part. In time you will collect the proper stuff to really enjoy vaping more and more. Also, with Ms T juices you are already going solidly in the right direction!! juice is the most important part (as you now know). Next is getting the PV and Atomizers/Cartomizers that you really like. I drip exclusively and vape at 6V with a battery mod. I will never look back!!!!!!!!

CV :D

susieque

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2010
pennsylvania
hi fmw - i have several autos and i haven't killed one yet. i think i'm overly cautious when filling... i tend to fill with less drops , meaning that i have to fill more often, but that's fine with me, i really don't mind doing this, but that's my preference of my filling technique.. but i have to agree with chain in what he said about manuals... i finally purchased one a few wks ago and i am loving it. you actually get more of a throat hit, if that's important to you, but what i love about it is that i actually get more flavour... it enhances the flavour... give it a try, i'm so glad that i did... from now on i'm a manual gal.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Received them today, all smell yummy but I don't know what/how to vape them -- I feel like it'd be mixing imported vodka with tang if I put them into my 808 cartos and I'm not good at tailpiping my kr808's yet as I'm still having trouble removing the batting inside without sock damage. And I think my GLV-2 is at least a week and a half away....sigh....I have no mods, I feel like less of a man all of a sudden since I cannot fully enjoy my new juices. Maybe I should order a REO right now; I'm fascinated with third generation, its the obvious wave for us chain vaporers. Maybe a ST or a Buzz...but I'm not working much.....crap!

Well, ordering the accessories from heaven gift for my GLV-2, I'll buy some drip tips also with some LR 510 atomizers so I'll be set when it comes, the batteries are on the way WITH the signature flavors -- woo-hoo for the future!

So I'm trying them in my cartos, c'est la vie!

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
oh man... what to do... what to do...

question.jpg

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread