Any Anime nerds out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drunkwaco

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Denver Colorado
O never heard of that one.
I'll have to go check that out tonight as soon as i get home.

Just finished Fate/Stay Night. It was very good i suggest anyone one that likes a good mix of fighting/storyline.
Also Witchblade is proving to be pretty cool.
O and Claymore finished that a few weeks ago LOVED IT!!! but god another anime that just ends in the middle of no where. I HATE THAT.

Jaganic_Solitude

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Washington, NJ, USA
www.blogtv.com
Top 5 for me would be: Yu Yu Hakusho, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, Kodocha, Chobits and Excel Saga. Excel was introduced by my best friend and so far...I found it to be both extremely hyper but cheers me up when I'm bummed.

Yu Yu Hakusho will always be my all time fave...will never forget how the english dub aired it's final episode on my 16th birthday (April 1st, 2006, it was an early Saturday morning.)

K-Sound Krew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Worcester
Yu Yu Hakusho will always be my all time fave...will never forget how the english dub aired it's final episode on my 16th birthday (April 1st, 2006, it was an early Saturday morning.)
Wow some of you people are young, how many people posting here are over 30?

I watch mostly drama, romance, and comedy
GTO is my all time favorite series, I've watched it like 20 times and still laugh
5 centimeters per a second is one of my favorite movies
I also liked Kanon and Clannad, really good girly harem romance anime

I also like the old style WTH? type movies like Perfect Blue

Azumanga cracks me up every time I watch it

I could go on forever

Top 5 is going to be..... Maison Ikkoku

How was the anime? I read the first 15 volumes of the manga and loved it

Dillan

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
Southern California
Cowboy Bebop, easily, by a large margin, is my favorite series. It's the only one that I've watched through more than twice.

Other series I've watched through and enjoyed include Excel Saga, Azumanga Daioh, Samurai X, Neon Genesis Evangelion, FLCL, Full Metal Alchemist, Irresponsible Captain Tyler... yeah this list could get long. And yes, it's a pretty eclectic list considering how widely the gamut is run here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread