• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any Aussie Suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDismal

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Australia, Melbourne
I can't post links at the moment, but if you Google Elusion Cigarettes, and tick 'Pages From Australia' it should be the first result.

That's the closest thing I could find.
Their juice doesn't have nicotine, and they only sell bits for their particular product.

Yeah www.egar.com.au is another one but nicotine-free...

gizmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Australia
Heaven Gifts have free shipping this xmas for customers with 1000 points & over,glad I buy there.

Shipping costs for an order every 3 months or so isn't so bad considering the saving made from a pack a day habit.

Trog has a special sale on till the 15th,screwdriver body only plus spare switch,works out at AU$64.54.

Bought one just before last xmas,cost over 200 then, but well worth it,now I have a spare on order. :D

Last edited:

MrDismal

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Australia, Melbourne
Hi all,
Just found this site and its amazing.
Ordered my first e cig starter kit on the 11th Dec, its in customs waiting to be released. I cant wait to try it out.

Cheers
SgtSten

Welcome mate.
No doubt you will fall in love with the e-cig and trust me, 1 or 2 months after quitting regular cigarettes and vaporing, you'll definitely feel healthier.
Oh and don't worry about customs, a lot of people on here were worried that their e-cig wouldn't get passed, but no one has had any dramas.

SgtSten

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Australia
Hi SgtSten,

There's another thread on the go around here with new aussies saying Hi to each other. (I don't have enough posts to link to it)

Just out of interest what did you order and where from?

Agreed, this site is amazing.

Hi mate,
I ordered the M401 starter kit with extra attys , batteries and lots of different juices from Heaven Gifts.

KiteStyle

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Australia
Waiting on customs too,let us know how long those batteries last for the M401..

I had a DSE901..batteries took 12 hrs to charge & lasted 15 mins..HA
So I bought a Screwdriver last Xmas,swap batteries twice a day with that.

my second SD is on its way,couldnt resist the special Xmas sale.

My sister has 2 orders that have been at customs all day... hoping they'll show up tomorrow.

I have a DSE905 (ie cheapy SD copy), which has been great, batteries last all day on one charge. Except yesterday the atomiser went off by itself, and got almost red hot. Nearly burnt my fingers and the cartridge melted a bit. Waiting to see if they have a faulty side switch or something. The only other problem with SD/905 type is that I don't feel comfortable using it in public (yet?). Looks too much like hitting a pipe with naughty green stuff. :oops: Gizmo how do you deal with this?

Luckily we have a couple of 510s as well.. they're much better for inconspicuous vaping in a smoking area (as are 401s, 808s etc). Also the 510 puts out more flavour and vapour than the 905. But the battery life is pretty annoying, but we've ordered a PCC so hopefully that'll work for an all day solution. My wife prefers the the 510 to the 905 for every day use, but I prefer the 905, I find the vapour smoother and I like how it feels in the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread