• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any B&M in Little Rock area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrNick0143

Verified Member
Dec 27, 2008
Little Rock, AR
I've been spoiled by having ECigSupply's Phoenix storefront nearby, but I'm moving back to the Little Rock area around Christmastime, and was wondering if there are any storefronts or suppliers willing to let me stop by for spur of the moment purchases. Also, what online sites can anyone recommend that would have good shipping times/prices for the Little Rock area?

dee5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
Northwest Arkansas
Hi Dr Nick! Sorry, I didn't see your post until today. We have a member in LR who is a supplier (good product!) that would be happy to help you. He doesn't have a B&M but sells at flea markets and has an online store. Please contact:
View Profile: trichman - E-Cigarette Forum
He's a great guy and very knowledgable.
Dee

bigchief

Mar 14, 2010
Arkansas USA
I know I'm bumping an old thread. I'm from East Arkansas - Helena, but I am in Little Rock visiting friends and family, and I am desperate to find some e-cig supplies (specifically drip tips). I have sent a pm to trichman, and I appreciate the info in this thread. If anybody else knows where I might purchase some supplies in Little Rock, I would very much appreciate the information.

Also, I have now found the Arkansas Vapers' forums, so I will be joining in the conversations. I am over 2 years off analogs and on e-cigs, and I'd love to attend an Arkansas vape party.

Thanks,
Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread