Any Brooklyn Vapers out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2015
Providence, RI
Pretty new to both vaping and Brooklyn. But I wanted to share a bit of what I've found for anyone looking and ask where you go. I've found a couple good B&M shops here in town. NexGen, BeyondVape, VapeZone, Making Life a Little Easier (Sheepshead Bay) and some place I can't remember that had a nice owner with a big dog. Also, if you haven't already figured it out - AVOID THE DELI / SMOKESHOPS even if they are selling gear you want (unless you're into overspending).

So far, I'd say my fave is VapeEasy (not in Brooklyn, but it's right at the Canal St station, and I'm on the Q, so it's easier than getting to most parts of my borough). He doesn't have the biggest selection of juice around, but it is all pretty good stuff. And he's a really nice guy that seems to know his stuff.

Where do you go?

Also, are there any meet-ups, swaps, or that kind of thing around? I've seen some posters for cloud competitions, but I'm looking to find an event that we can trade notes on builds, juice, gear, etc. with a crowd that isn't entirely made up folks whose answer to everyone's question is ".1ohms 150w box mod". If there isn't such an event, there should be one. Maybe at a bar, now that the back gardens aren't covered in snow.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
The place I like going to in the city is Beyond Vape. I've only been to their location in 31st street in Manhattan. Has a huge selection of juice, although I do not like their own house blend. Taste is fine, but the nicotine that they use is so peppery and burns your throat so much that it is really hard to take. I was just there earlier today and tasted a couple of dozen juices. Picked up a couple for myself and was there with a friend and had them set her up with an iTaste VV 15 watt and an Aspire Nautilus Mini and several dessert flavor juices at 0 mg. She isn't a smoker and wanted to vape to get her dessert fix without the calories (she is on a very strict diet). She also plans to let her mom try it out since she's been trying to get her mom to quit smoking with blu's but she just keeps giving up and going back to analogs. Her complaint is that the blu's doesn't produce the vapor and throat hit that she wants. I told her to let her mom try the different flavors (which is way better than the flavors available with cigalikes and she can always get some with nicotine if she likes it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread