• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any Canadian Venders With 100% VG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sk8ter

Jun 17, 2010
Lethbridge Alberta
Im on the hunt for 100% VG as I believe im having a reaction to my PG juices. I have had eczema my whole life and it has been some what manageable until I fully quite smoking and exclusively (and religiously) been using my e-cigs for the past 3 weeks. My skin has never been so bad!!!! I initially thought it was from quitting smoking after 15 years but after researching im convinced its the propylene glycol. Im going to try to stop using products with PG which is going to be quite a task as it is in EVERYTHING. My deodorant, lotions, shampoo, toothpaste, food, ect.

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
I'd suggest jugheads too - I was under the impression their VG juices didn't have PG and was just diluted with distilled water or an alcohol.

Definitely try VG, but have you been drinking a lot more fluid as well ? I think the dehydrating nature of vaping might be making your symptoms worse, plus I think it could take longer than few weeks for your body to adjust from stopping smoking.

Smile n' shine

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2012
Canada
I have issues with certain ratios of pg, the lower the better here too. I don't have any issues with Juggies VG line.
Maybe also consider the 'flavouring', could one be better than another? Some people can have a reaction to the flavourings and sweeteners. It doesn't seem to be common, but few people are sensitive to many things. I agree with checking out the VG line.
Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread