Any chance of HC stocking e2 cartomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexTM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Cologne, Germany
www.dampfzeichen.de
Is there any chance that Health Cabin will be stocking Royalsmokers e2 cartomizers? In Europe, I'm lucky if I can get two different ones from one vendor (and there are more), in China, I'd have to order 100 and get EMS shipping into the bargain. (Expensive and annoying to Germany.)

And the revision 4 finally seem to work decently.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
I am a little confused Alex but I'm trying to help...HC is IN China, so I don't know if that's what you want or not...confused. EDIT: I see what you are saying, these are from wholesalers so you'd need to buy 100 and pay EMS?

Anyway, if you give Amy a link to what you are talking about, she might give you an answer, but my guess is they will not be stocking them. She mentioned they won't be carrying ceramic cartos.

I found a link, Amy: RoyalSmokers electronic cigarette factory in Shenzhen

They look pretty cool. Amy, you should carry these! :)

Last edited:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Is there any chance that Health Cabin will be stocking Royalsmokers e2 cartomizers? In Europe, I'm lucky if I can get two different ones from one vendor (and there are more), in China, I'd have to order 100 and get EMS shipping into the bargain. (Expensive and annoying to Germany.)

And the revision 4 finally seem to work decently.

I am a little confused Alex but I'm trying to help...HC is IN China, so I don't know if that's what you want or not...confused. EDIT: I see what you are saying, these are from wholesalers so you'd need to buy 100 and pay EMS?

Anyway, if you give Amy a link to what you are talking about, she might give you an answer, but my guess is they will not be stocking them. She mentioned they won't be carrying ceramic cartos.

I found a link, Amy: RoyalSmokers electronic cigarette factory in Shenzhen

They look pretty cool. Amy, you should carry these! :)

thank you for your link. I am sorry that we do not plan to stock them for a while, because we will stock joye 510 cartomiers very soon:)

AlexTM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Cologne, Germany
www.dampfzeichen.de
Sorry, yes - only eliqud.cn has them, and that's only in packs of 100.

And frankly, as much as I like Joye, AFAIK their cartos have a plastic cotton filling (correct me if I'm wrong), and I therefore will neither use them nor recommend them. In fact, I tell people to stay away from cotton filling cartos in general - and so do most German vapers. I consider plastic burning cartos not just dangerous, but they also hand the FDA and similar institutions a reason to ban vaping altogether on a silver platter.

So, maybe sometime in the future maybe you could decide to stock them after all - those ones are really neat and no filling that can burn. And revision 4 is actually working as advertised most of the time - neat for non-Joye :D

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Sorry, yes - only eliqud.cn has them, and that's only in packs of 100.

And frankly, as much as I like Joye, AFAIK their cartos have a plastic cotton filling (correct me if I'm wrong), and I therefore will neither use them nor recommend them. In fact, I tell people to stay away from cotton filling cartos in general - and so do most German vapers. I consider plastic burning cartos not just dangerous, but they also hand the FDA and similar institutions a reason to ban vaping altogether on a silver platter.

So, maybe sometime in the future maybe you could decide to stock them after all - those ones are really neat and no filling that can burn. And revision 4 is actually working as advertised most of the time - neat for non-Joye :D
\

Thank u for your review on them. we will look into them. :)

AlexTM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Cologne, Germany
www.dampfzeichen.de
I have still not found any store in Europe stocking all four Ω-variants of those, and it's even difficult to find any overseas that ships to Germany at a reasonable price. Unless I buy 4x100 pieces, and that's just a little bit too much ;)

It would be really, really, really great if you'd stock those.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
I have still not found any store in Europe stocking all four Ω-variants of those, and it's even difficult to find any overseas that ships to Germany at a reasonable price. Unless I buy 4x100 pieces, and that's just a little bit too much ;)

It would be really, really, really great if you'd stock those.

Oooh that reminds me...which ohms range is best for 510 mega battery and eGo battery 900-100mah? In XL version? Matt told me to get the 2.8-3.0 ohms but I could only procure 1 box of those and the 2.4-2.6ohms, neither of which I have had the chance to try yet. Thanks Alex!

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
All reports say the revision 4 is finally the one that works and they say revision 4 (Final) on their site so I think the manufacturers are in agreement that they got the bugs out. I just don't know which impedance to order. Another member told me to only get the 2.8-3.0 ohms for what that's worth and he's tried them all I guess. Techie guy. I will try to remember to give you a PM.

They also have an eGo clone called V-Go with 1300mah and blue led on the end of it. I will definitely be ordering one of those. But they don't seem to have a free shipping threshold and a 100 unit minimum for the cartos which sucks for us non-suppliers. Cheap though at under $100 for 100 XL models and lots of colors to choose from when all I can find here in the states is some vendor selling 2 colors at $12.99 a 5 pack. Cheers! ~Scott

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Toby, can you say why the 3 ohm is better than the others and what the (dis)advantages are for the others? I am using 3.7 volt equipment, eGo and mega 510 batteries.

Their choices are:

2.4-2.6
2.6-2.8
2.8-3.0
3.0-3.2

I am assuming you are recommending the 2.8-3.0? Any info would be greatly appreciated. I think maybe the lack of resounding appeal...love that humor by the way...lol, is that they are not that widespread yet. I am going to try them just for you and for my curiousity in the next day or two and let you know what I think of them at my voltage and any differences between the 2.4-2.6 and the 2.8-3.0. I cannot get Bruce at Clouds of Vapor to return any email questions about this. Thank you.

AlexTM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Cologne, Germany
www.dampfzeichen.de
I personally never had wicking problems with R4s, nor with R3s. Then again, I put the lowest cap back in backwards, that sure helps. (And makes refilling with a dropper bottle easier.)

I have "R3.5"s, which are at about 2.8 and so far are the best I have on an eGo. The R4 2.8-3.0 are already to high for my taste, but I can't get hold of the 2.6-2.8 in XL. (And I see little point in the smaller ones if I can get hold of the XLs.) The V-Go is, AFAIK, an unregulated device that runs most of the time on 3,7, so the 2.8-3.0 should be neat. But then again, such things tend to be a matter of taste. With my favourite "R3.5"s I need a long drip tip, for example, to cool the vapour. But the taste is absolutely great.

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Strewth, this is like a numbers competition ..lol..

This is all part of the problem.. which ohm is best? .. what voltage are you using them on? (eGo/510 is more like 3.3v) .. maybe if I do a Vulcan mind-meld I can get these things to wick!...
(why else do we need the PTB mod?)

Feedback has varied carto to carto, from the same batch, and probably from the same pack too...

Variable voltages.. and (it seems) variable atomisers...

But the "backwards cap trick" does seem to be the (why didn't they do it in the factory then?) latest recommendation...

AlexTM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Cologne, Germany
www.dampfzeichen.de
PTB seems to work mostly to prevent them from leaking, although I found they usually leak when the battery goes down, hardly ever before. Of course, you have to keep them upright. Which I do anyway, so no problem for me.

The backward cap trick probably became popular because, like me, people did it because you can then refill from a bottle and don't need a syringe. And then we noticed it certainly helps with wicking, too. If you do that and then press a drip tip into the carto, its still sufficiently leak-proof. I just haven't found a use for all those 1st and 2nd silicon pieces which I don't need :D

AlexTM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Cologne, Germany
www.dampfzeichen.de
It's a bit trickier to get out than the other two, but not that difficult. And then you can remove it with any needle or similar, refill from the bottle (tilt it a bit, and let the juice run down the side, when you can see the top of the juice, it's full), then push it back in and put the drip tip on and you are ready to go. Easier and less suspicious to carry a needle and a bottle than a syringe.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Thanks guys...the folks at the microcig site are telling me 2.6-2.8 is good for 510 mega, eGo 650 and 900 mah as they are 3.3 volts but they said 2.8-3.0 is good for V-go 1300. She doesn't know what the 1000mah are and neither do I. Seems like I'll be stuck with 3 packs of 2.4-2.6...maybe they'll be okay for my cheapo knockoff regular size 510s or with drip tips so I don't burn my lips off. Now I know why Bruce won't return my emails and he won't be getting any more of my business for several reasons.

And she said within the 100 cartos you can order 2 different colors but please not more so you don't have to order only one which would make it a little bit more palatable. And you can request empty cartos that come with the V-go instead of the DK-tab filled ones. Still no discounts on shipping though. Let's hope Healthcabin can come through.

Last edited:

AlexTM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Cologne, Germany
www.dampfzeichen.de
I couldn't care less about the colors, mine are stainless steel anyway after a few minutes ;) But even if that goes for Ohms as well, what would I do with 4x50 cartos, of which I probably would only like one or two kinds at all? 100 cartos for the trash can or the fleamarket in forums - and that's not even mentioning the predictable problems and aditional costs at customs.

Health Cabin, please, thost things need a good distributor!

And Siouxsie, just try one on an eGo - it may actually be good. The mAhs should not make much of a difference at all, but your 510 knock-off is probably the wrong thing to try - most have unregulated 3,7v and therefore they would run it even hotter than a 900mAh eGo on 3,2v. Just use a drip tip, the longer the better. HCs long round ones are great for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread