Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Inawera has cola too. For soda mixes you'll want to add about .5% TPA Koolada and 1% TPA Champagne to them so they seem more like soda..

I don't know anyone who does just orange cola, you'll probably just want to use a mixture of a couple different orange flavors..

Something I've never tried but kind of wanted to is the strawberry or watermelon candy rocks (fizz).. they don't have plain unflavored but a little watermelon candy rocks in your cola mix might give you a more authentic fizz..

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Any have like a fanta flavor?
I don’t personally know of any fanta flavor concentrates but that doesn’t mean there aren’t any. If you can’t find one, @Opinionated suggestion of making your own is probably the best idea. However, I would have to suggest WS23 for a cooling agent in a soda vape.
I don’t even want to mention this for a few reasons... I haven’t tried, I don’t know whats in it, it’s not one of the known brands we mix with AND it’s probably not the best for a new mixer. ALL this being said, when I googled fanta flavor concentrate I got this...
[Hot Item] 30ml Fruit Fanta Flavor Concentrate E Liquid/E Juice
IF you decide you wanna try this one, PLEASE look into the ingredients before you order to see if safe for vaping etc! Even then, you won’t have a guide to go by to know a starting percentage or anything. You'll have to do all the homework yourself. It can be done, if safe. But I’d recommend getting used to DIY first until you feel comfortable taking on something of the sort. I’d also try writing my own first. I’m sure someone on ECF would help you write one if you needed:)

EDIT: Upon a closer look, this isn’t a flavor concentrate, but an ejuice. I’m not quite sure why it has flavor concentrate in it’s title. Apologies!

I THINK this one IS one...
Vg Pg Base Juice Used Liquid Concentrated Fruit Fanta Orange Flavor - Buy Concentrated Fruit Fanta Orange Flavor,Best Fanta Orange Flavor,Concentrated Fanta Orange Flavour Product on Alibaba.com

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
IDK if you might find a "Fanta" flavor in Europe somewhere they kinda seemed to get into the Fanta thing more. I don't know of one, but one may exist. I think you could probably create a recipe or find one and @Opinionated has given you some good ideas where to start.

Good luck,

Anna

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Amazing thank you... btw what is ws23?
It’s a cooling agent, same as koolada. Koolada makes your mouth feel like your tasting mint without the mint flavor. While many people love this stuff, it’s not for me. WS23 is flavorless and odorless and is an alternative to koolada. A cooling agent is an additive to trick your brain into believing your ejuice is cold. This helps you to believe you’re truly vaping a milkshake or slushy or frozen margarita, etc... Anything that you would consume cold if it weren’t a vape juice, you might enjoy it with a cooling agent added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread