Any Current Specials on a Cheap 510 kits and a Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

TryingToo

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2010
NC
Use to vape about a year ago didnt stick to it that long and went back to analogs now I am back vaping and hopefully for good. Well now my gf is looking for a 510 starter kit. Tried to tell her I would make her a box mod however a box mod you really wouldnt want to take out with you. Anyone know of anyone running specials right now?

Also I was wondering if i would be able to run one of these on my 510 battery Dual Coil Tank

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA

TryingToo

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2010
NC
GotVapes has decent prices on quite a few different 510 kits, including some PCC kits - 510 Kits

Maybe a Mega (280 mah) Joye 510 kit from Healthcabin - [Joyetech] Joye 510 Mega Starter Kit(280mAh Manual Battery)

If your GF doesn't mind the extra size, there is the Smoktech eGo kits from Liberty Flights for $30-32, depending on if you want 650 or 900 mah - Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Smok Tech EGO

you know of any current discount codes for these sites

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Might go with this one plus the 20% off is nice basic 510-t

Also add one 2 of these for mine and hers CE4 are these single coil? or would i still need an atomizer as well

Those should work fine. The battery life on those small 510 batteries are not good though. If you or she is a light smoker, they may be okay. I started on a mini ecig and quickly moved up to a Riva/Ego type kit. The small batteries get frustrating quickly IMO.

If you need the look and feel of a cig, I would look at something like Smokeless Image. JMO :)

Petej

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2012
Bellingham, WA

amerirish44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Use to vape about a year ago didnt stick to it that long and went back to analogs now I am back vaping and hopefully for good. Well now my gf is looking for a 510 starter kit. Tried to tell her I would make her a box mod however a box mod you really wouldnt want to take out with you. Anyone know of anyone running specials right now?

Also I was wondering if i would be able to run one of these on my 510 battery Dual Coil Tank
I can tell you through a personal experience that i recently had.. I prchases d a brown bag kit grom Vaperite.com..todd and Lisa were very helpful and I only paid 25.00 plus shipping I think it was 27.50? unbeatable..also they are the best ...quality stuff ata great price from great people...tell em Joe or amerirish sent you..great vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread