Any eliquid suggestions for a heavy pall mall light smoker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
iowa
Evening folks.

I have a friend who I'd like to reintroduce to vaping. She smokes pall mall light's and said she wants something menthol, but I doubt she would like something fruity menthol.. She's tried vaping but says she's never been satisfied, probably because Ive seen her smoke two in a row when she was on break at work.

So I figured I would try to find a great menthol tobacco eliquid in at least 24 mg considering Ive been vaping 50 mg at work.. Vaping is prohibited at my work, but I can always find a corner for one puff, and that's all I need for a while. 50 mg is way to strong to chain vape, but for me perfect for a single puff stealth vape..

Anyway, any suggestions for a great menthol tobacco eliquid for my heavy pall mall light smoker friend?

Thanks!

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Thanks.. I also read Smoothol is highly reviewed but they don't sell online, yet Black Note does..

Is that because of the state they are located in not allowing online sales, or what?

Thanks again.

Different vendors interpret the laws around vape differently which is why you saw many go out of business while other still in business but use alternate carriers yet others still stay i business and even still use USPS/UPS/FedEx.

If you're talking about NicQquid, it could be they no longer sell direct. You'll have to search and find a retailer to buy it from. You would even contact NicQuid and ask why they have a shopping cart but no buy buttons. They might give you a way to buy from them or give you a list of online stores to buy from. They also have a local store finder link on their website. NicQuid was popular eliquid brand back in the day when everyone was vaping low powered systems but isn't that well known anymore so don't expect a large list of places that sell it anymore.

Reactions: rebar

rebar

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 21, 2011
    iowa
    The only menthol tobacco I've used, and I like it a lot, is Black Note. I think the highest they go is 18mg.

Black note sells 30mg and 50mg. The only reason I haven't ordered is because Ive read it gunks up coils fast. And considering that stinkies are so easy to open and light, I doubt my GF would have enough patience to change coils every tank let alone build her own..

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I doubt my GF would have enough patience to change coils every tank

Changing a coil head is just as easy as lighting a cigarette and almost just as quick. Personally I would say that if someone thinks that lighting up a cigarette is a better option than changing a coil head, that person probably won't ever switch to vaping or stick with it for very long. I personally would not spend a whole lot of time and money trying to get her to switch to vaping because she sounds more and more like one of the many who just would rather smoke. Vaping isn't for everyone, that's one reason, even when it was 100% unregulated, there really weren't that many smokers switching to vaping as there should have been.

When I used to go to vape shops back when I was a newbie, none of the ex-smokers were there because they HAD to be, they were there because they wanted to be.

rebar

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 21, 2011
    iowa
    I personally would not spend a whole lot of time and money trying to get her to switch to vaping because she sounds more and more like one of the many who just would rather smoke.

I get it.. But when the only love of your life starts drowning and hacking in her sleep next to you, you gotta try..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread