any flavor recommendations ? .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello again.... i was wondering about some different flavors perhaps i've not tried yet.

i currently have a 30ml of cherry and i just recently bought some 10ml vanilla tobacco & 10ml spearmint menthol.
those flavors are pretty sweet but i was wondering if anyone in here may have some suggestions for some seriously
exotic blends or straight up fun flavors i could try ?

NamVet68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Orlando, Florida
home.roadrunner.com
If you like exotic flavors, I'd try a few of Volcano's offerings. They are made in the US (Hawaii) and use a lot of local fruit extracts in their juices. Though I'm more into cigar flavors, I'm really impressed with some of their stuff. Blue water punch, Pear-a-Dice, and Pineapple Punch are my personal favorites. Check them out....you may like them.

Volcano Cigs | Volcano Electronic Cigarette | Volcano Electronic Cigarettes

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
You are allowed to mention vendor names here. :thumb:

I recommend experimenting with e-juice vendors that offer sampler packs of their flavors. Instead of purchasing larger bottles of flavors that you may not care for (wasteful and expensive), they offer choices of their flavors in smaller size bottles in hopes that you will find some "winners" and then re-order in a larger size. A couple of my favoritie vendors that offer these sampler packs are in the below links:

Organically Flavored E-liquid | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes

Vaperite | Electronic Cigarettes and Vaping Supplies

Downtown

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
You can get a sample pack from my favorite store - AmericanEliquidstore - for about 35ish dollars, which contains 4 samples at 15ml, great price, and they have some really good flavors, their apple cinnomin (excuse my spelling) was great. They have their djarum flavor which is good for people who like clove, and many good types of Tobacco. Their Green Apple made one of the top lists on here a month or so ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread