Any full-time vanilla users care to share their current fav?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tckenno

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2015
N. Michigan
Reviewed older topics on this question but I'm a newbie and the vaping world seems to be rapidly changing. Would like to narrow down the trial and error process. Have liked vanilla for a long time: ice cream, cookies, scented candles, even smoked vanilla cigarettes. It is going to be my everyday vape as well. Would appreciate suggestions from like-minded folks who have already explored this area.

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
Vape Moar's Baker's Bean might be worth a try. 15 mls are only $3, and if you buy two of them, shipping is free. I've tried it in a sampler, and it's definitely vanilla. Here's their description and why I think it might be right up your alley.

"It's always a wonder that people use the word vanilla to describe something simple and plain! Vanilla is a cornerstone flavor. It's used in everything from soft drinks and coffees to cakes and savory dishes. With Baker's Bean, we've focused on the truest Vanilla Bean flavor we could make. You can taste vanilla in a lot of things, but why not come to the source? Baker's bean offers a true and complex vanilla flavor without the overpowering oiliness of many vanilla vapes. If you're the type of vaper who loves creamy vanilla vapes, but don't want the cloying sweetness or other flavors to get in the way of your flavor experience, Baker's Bean is the true, pure experience of vanilla, in your vape."

Reactions: tckenno

tckenno

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2015
N. Michigan
Vape Moar's Baker's Bean might be worth a try. 15 mls are only $3, and if you buy two of them, shipping is free. I've tried it in a sampler, and it's definitely vanilla. Here's their description and why I think it might be right up your alley.

"It's always a wonder that people use the word vanilla to describe something simple and plain! Vanilla is a cornerstone flavor. It's used in everything from soft drinks and coffees to cakes and savory dishes. With Baker's Bean, we've focused on the truest Vanilla Bean flavor we could make. You can taste vanilla in a lot of things, but why not come to the source? Baker's bean offers a true and complex vanilla flavor without the overpowering oiliness of many vanilla vapes. If you're the type of vaper who loves creamy vanilla vapes, but don't want the cloying sweetness or other flavors to get in the way of your flavor experience, Baker's Bean is the true, pure experience of vanilla, in your vape."
Thanks NoFumus, your suggestion is one I will definitely try. Description makes me wish I could take a sip or two right now. Not sure exactly what "cloying sweetness" means... Is that some kind of aftertaste?

Reactions: NoFumus

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
Thanks NoFumus, your suggestion is one I will definitely try. Description makes me wish I could take a sip or two right now. Not sure exactly what "cloying sweetness" means... Is that some kind of aftertaste?

I take that to mean sickeningly sweet.

Reactions: tckenno

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I love vanilla myself and decided to buy all vanilla flavorings from the e juice flavoring companies since you can buy a lot of them very very cheap compared to actually paying for a juice.

I followed one of the thousands of e juice recipes online and tried something called "vanilla madness" , it's fantastic and i have more than i will ever need for cheaper than it would cost to buy it in premade form.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
As mentioned above, Frenilla from Nicoticket is excellent.
I also like Vanilla Tobacco with the extra shot of flavor from High Desert Vapes.
Vanilla Tobacco e-liquid
Right now HDV has 50% off eliquids which makes it pretty cheap.

Actually HDV even at half off is considerably higher than other flavoring companies , their mod and hardware prices are just as outrageous lol.

tckenno

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2015
N. Michigan
I love vanilla myself and decided to buy all vanilla flavorings from the e juice flavoring companies since you can buy a lot of them very very cheap compared to actually paying for a juice.

I followed one of the thousands of e juice recipes online and tried something called "vanilla madness" , it's fantastic and i have more than i will ever need for cheaper than it would cost to buy it in premade form.
i did a quick search on Vanilla Madness and came up with an actual flavor by that name and a recipe blend of various vanilla creams, custard, cupcake and other ingredients in various proportions. That is more involved than I want to get into at this point but it could be fun project sometime in the future. However it did get me thinking a bit. I have two setups, one a cartomizer and the other a clearomizer. The cartomizer hit is warmer, has more vapor, and more of a throat hit than the clearomizer. It also supposedly delivers more flavor, and that may be true with the bolder flavors. However my (limited) experience is the cooler vapor from the clearomize, besides being much smoother on the throat, really lets the subtler more delicate flavors in the vanilla shine. No comparison, I would not have thought it was the same juice being vaped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread