Status
Not open for further replies.

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
I am having trouble with 26650 batteries. The threaded cap with O Ring seal seats flush on 18650 batteries. However using Efest Green 26650 batteries the cap stops about the time the O ring engages appearing the battery is too long. I was under the impression the Efest Green was one of the shorter 26650 batteries.

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    I am having trouble with 26650 batteries. The threaded cap with O Ring seal seats flush on 18650 batteries. However using Efest Green 26650 batteries the cap stops about the time the O ring engages appearing the battery is too long. I was under the impression the Efest Green was one of the shorter 26650 batteries.

They were. They might have changed what cell they use.
    Try the Golisi, iJoy, or Aspire...all the same cell.

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    If any Aegis owners do find a suitable battery let me know please!

I used the Golisi in the Aegis I tested and it fit perfectly. Since the Aspire and iJoy are the same battery they are also the same size as the Golisi and will work.

VapieDan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 30, 2013
    Running mine with the I Joy. No problems at all. I understand they are going to be putting out a different battery cap that lets you run larger ones but have not seen them for sale yet.

The strange part is it does it with Efest Greens which are supposed to be one of the shortest out there.

Reactions: stols001

VapieDan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 30, 2013

VapieDan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 30, 2013
    Thanks for the heads up @VapieDan

Go with the Golisi. Highly rated by Mooch and the battery Geekvape sends with the Aegis in kit form. Perfect fit and great performance. They are available from 3avape at $7.50 each with free shipping. Coupon code VAPOPLANS gets you an additional 10% off. It is China so be patient with shipping. Also 3avape has the bottom caps to use 20700 or 21700 batteries as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread