Any Georgia Vapors out there ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbjoran

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Riverdale, GA
Man... y'all are making me miss home. Was born in Athens (Go Dawgs!) and lived there the first 30 yrs of my life. My job (of course) was the only reason for leaving. When is it gonna stop raining there? It suppose to be dry and hot right now.

My backyard looks like a jungle after a week! Lots of green though and I do like that.

donwuan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
GA
Fresh from Florida(3months now) in Smyrna GA. One of the my first goals was to dive deep into vaping when I moved. Leaving a place you smoked in and around for 7 years will do this to you. Going 2 months strong now.

Vaperite is horrible. Yes I said it. Ill vape water before vaping their stuff again.

Conky, every person ive meet has mentioned me and my family brought Florida rain with us to GA.

flowerpots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
my desk
Fresh from Florida(3months now) in Smyrna GA. One of the my first goals was to dive deep into vaping when I moved. Leaving a place you smoked in and around for 7 years will do this to you. Going 2 months strong now.

Vaperite is horrible. Yes I said it. Ill vape water before vaping their stuff again.

Conky, every person ive meet has mentioned me and my family brought Florida rain with us to GA.

I lived in St. Pete for 10 years. Don't miss the humidity and heat, but miss the water terribly. Send the rain back down there lol

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness

Vaperite is further from you than the one that's supposed to be in Hiram. Since no one here seems to have been there maybe you can try it out and report back to us? "TBYB" Store Locations

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Stormy's Vapor Cellar is about to open a brick and mortar store in Macon. When they announce the location, I'll drop by. Other than a couple of tobacco shops that also have a vaping corner, they will be the first to be full vaping stocked B&M around here.

Prices have to be a bit higher when you are paying for prime storefront space. Add in the $5 +/- shipping you pay doing mail order and maybe prices won't seem that bad. Convenience and being able to touch and feel and maybe try is worth something.

donwuan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
GA
Vaperite is further from you than the one that's supposed to be in Hiram. Since no one here seems to have been there maybe you can try it out and report back to us? "TBYB" Store Locations

I moved my family from Detroit to here and they live in acworth so vaperite is on the way.

The place you is 2 hours roughly from my location. Maybe if the wife gets extremely bored I might check it out.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
I moved my family from Detroit to here and they live in acworth so vaperite is on the way.

The place you is 2 hours roughly from my location. Maybe if the wife gets extremely bored I might check it out.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

If I understand you correct, you live in Smyrna? Depending on where exactly, Hiram should be 10 - 30 minutes, not 2 hours.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Checking in from Stephens county up in the northeast corner of Ga. Although I haven't been there, the nearest place for vaping supplies is a mall kiosk in Anderson SC.

I know that this is about 45 miles from Stephens county, but there is a vaping only B & M in Elberton, Ga that I stopped into when I was passing through there 2 - 3 weeks ago called Blazin Vapes. It is right on the main drag through town. It is a very nice shop with ego's, iTastes, clearos, cartos and their own home-made eliquid that was quite good. It reminded me of a small bakery store front from my childhood days but with vaping gear instead. The owner is a nice couple trying to bring vaping to their little community. They don't even have a web site yet but do take orders through Facebook, email and telephone.

Last edited:

flowerpots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
my desk
Vaperites customer service is horrible too. I've referred 4 new people there over the past 2 weeks to get new ego kits(100.00 bucks each when they get juice and all that stuff) and I said something about some kind of referral kick back and they gave me a 1.99 sample of nasty juice.

$100 for an eGo set? That's crazy. This is why I haven't ventured into local B&M's yet.

flowerpots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
my desk
Stormy's Vapor Cellar is about to open a brick and mortar store in Macon. When they announce the location, I'll drop by. Other than a couple of tobacco shops that also have a vaping corner, they will be the first to be full vaping stocked B&M around here.

Prices have to be a bit higher when you are paying for prime storefront space. Add in the $5 +/- shipping you pay doing mail order and maybe prices won't seem that bad. Convenience and being able to touch and feel and maybe try is worth something.

I've been ordering from Stormy's for a few months. I really like them.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
We've got a slew of vapers here in Savannah but no b&m shops to hang out in! My friends and I all stalk the mailmen to death here constantly. My buddy wants to open a shop bad, it might happen one day.

Ive thought of that. Better get in the buisness while the gettins good. Im afraid that it may not last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread