Any good Tiramisu flavored juice out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast

aurea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2012
Nashville, TN
docs.google.com
I'm kind of afraid to buy some because I have tried one tiramisu juice before that tasted more like burnt popcorn than tiramisu.

You inspired me to go looking. I love tiramisu but hadn't even thought about it as a vape! I've only found it at two vendors.

I happen to have 10ml of Highbrow Vapor's Tiramisu steeping right now

I'm definitely going to try the one from Highbrow. I have a couple of their juices and Lord have mercy they are divine. If you haven't tried their Creme Brulee it's knock your socks off good!

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
I'll say highbrows is the best I've had, but still not my fave. Its needs a very CREAMY element added, I'm thinking. ;) I ADORE good tiramisu, and wish I could find a better one. Highbrow is ok, though, i just wish it was creamier. I do like it mixed with Virgin Vapor's 'Organic Kona Coffee Milkshake'.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
I'll say highbrows is the best I've had, but still not my fave. Its needs a very CREAMY element added, I'm thinking. ;) I ADORE good tiramisu, and wish I could find a better one. Highbrow is ok, though, i just wish it was creamier. I do like it mixed with Virgin Vapor's 'Organic Kona Coffee Milkshake'.

Orachel (Hi! Good to see you again!), you can customize any of Highbrow's juices, anyway you want, at no extra charge -- just leave Brian (Scribe) a note in the comment section for that juice when you order, i.e., "please add extra large dollop of cream." :)

No kidding, he does this all the time, and even encourages his customers to "customize"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread