• Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Clouds of Vapors Vanilla Cream, Heather's Heavenly Vapes Vanilla Dream and AltCig's Vanilla Love are all rich, flavorful selections. Highbrow has a Vanilla Bourbon Bean (Bourbon is the type of vanilla bean, not a liquor) that is less sweet and more basic. I personally like CravinVapes Vanilla X. Think fresh cupcake icing.

Neunerball

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
Roswell, GA
Clouds of Vapors Vanilla Cream, Heather's Heavenly Vapes Vanilla Dream and AltCig's Vanilla Love are all rich, flavorful selections. Highbrow has a Vanilla Bourbon Bean (Bourbon is the type of vanilla bean, not a liquor) that is less sweet and more basic. I personally like CravinVapes Vanilla X. Think fresh cupcake icing.

Thanks for reminding! I had a sample of Heather's Heavenly Vapes Vanilla Dream steeping in a kitchen's cabinet. So, I gave it a try. It is similar to Apollo's Vanilla, both on the sweeter side. However, the Vanilla Dream has a creamy, buttery flavor to it. I can see, why people like it a lot. Still not quite what I'm looking for though. As mentioned previously, the closest so far for me, is Apollo's French Vanilla. I'll keep on looking and keep y'all updated.

PugLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2012
Arnold Maryland
I have to agree with pappy.. I found highbrows vbb to be too maple like and vanilla love from altcig is one of the better ones but a bit too artificial I guess. Backwoods brew and gingers ejuice I couldn't find any vanilla at all, I think the best ive had yet was the triple v from dark city vapor and ive heard great things about the vanilla x mentioned above. Another extremely great flavored 2 are both from Velvet Vapors The Velvet vanilla and the french vanilla they are just too dark for my system and im too lazy to thin them or fiddle with her 66/33 pg/vg base to try to stop them from gunking up my cartos.. let us know what you try!

Neunerball

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
Roswell, GA
One thing I did notice, the flavor (in this case) has a lot to do with the level of nicotine. I ordered Vapor Kings Vanilla, by accident @ 18mg. It has been steeping for a week. However, I just couldn't get that much vanilla flavor, due to the nicotine level. I mixed just a bit in my clearo with my Apollo's French Vanilla and the flavor changed to the bad side. I'll give Vapor Kings Vanilla another try with a lower nicotine level.

So far, all my other vanilla flavors were @ 11mg (1.1%) to 12mg (1.2%) nicotine. In other words, any vanilla flavor above a nicotine level of 12mg won't taste good (IMO).

tru2dgame

Feb 28, 2012
Virginia, USA
I stick to the basics. Coumarin (which is a Tahitian vanilla flavor) Pipe Tobacco is light and aromatic. It has a distinct vanilla tone that never gets old and doesn't overwhelm your tastes like some. I just skip to the supplier and buy 4oz (~120ml) of it for 6 bucks from flavor west. Then I mix it at 12% and 6-8mg strength. No sweetener needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread