The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Any great NW juice? Or anyone hav e any to sell?

Discussion in 'NW Steampunks' started by videoequus, Mar 8, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. videoequus

videoequus Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2011
    Graham,Wa
    In my eternal juice quest,I have again foundf myself out of anything I like. This time it was due to a big investment in flavorings that I didnt like at all. It seems so many of teh good suppiers are on east coast an d when you are out of anything you like,that shipping wait is FOREVER! lol
    Does anyone have a reccomendation for a nw supplier? or
    Does anyone have anything they might want to sell,I use 24 or higher and strong flavors ,coffee being my main vape,but I did just really like a few tobaccos from want to vape.
    Cheers!
    Amy

2. mauzey

mauzey Super Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 19, 2010
    Washington State
    Amy you should try ecigexpress, they have juice and DIY stuff if you want. and they are in state and shipping is super fast.

Jeff~

3. Epsilon

Epsilon Full Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    I actually managed to replicate the flavor of Market Spice tea in an e-juice. The only bad thing about it is that it's got orange oil in it at 4%. It's still really tasty and strong, though. >_>

(I can give you the recipe, but I don't have a way to mix at 24mg short of just making it all PG. I use a relatively low-nic base :/ )

4. alchemiss

alchemiss Full Member

Mar 8, 2011
    Seattle
    I would LOVE to see if we could do some swapping.. I live in Seattle and am reducing my nic, I have a lot of delicious juice that I'm not going to use anytime soon. PMing now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.