Any happy JC users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Slovakia
I am new to the game, looking for the right taste, loving the idea of starter packs, reading Bertrand´s warnings and using VG to dilute (nicer vapour in my taste), preferring VG to PG based products. I like the Smokester JC NPG sample pack. But: I only have two atomizers plus a Health one which probably will not last long.

Are there any of you really satisfied with JC juice? (I would prefer topping to dripping, I think. At least with my Health supermini dripping eats up the liguids way too quickly.) How many atomizers should I buy to use the pack? Is it worth?

SMOKESTER: What batch is this: Johnson Creek Sample Pack- Low11mg NPG [JC_NPG_LOW_SAMPLE] - £19.95 : E-Cigs.co.uk, Online Store ?

PeteMcArthur

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2008
Scotland
I am new to the game, looking for the right taste, loving the idea of starter packs, reading Bertrand´s warnings and using VG to dilute (nicer vapour in my taste), preferring VG to PG based products. I like the Smokester JC NPG sample pack. But: I only have two atomizers plus a Health one which probably will not last long.

Are there any of you really satisfied with JC juice? (I would prefer topping to dripping, I think. At least with my Health supermini dripping eats up the liguids way too quickly.) How many atomizers should I buy to use the pack? Is it worth?

SMOKESTER: What batch is this: Johnson Creek Sample Pack- Low11mg NPG [JC_NPG_LOW_SAMPLE] - £19.95 : E-Cigs.co.uk, Online Store ?

I've used the JC sampler pack from Smokester without any problems. There were problems in the first and second batches but I don't think the sampler packs or the later juices from Smokester are affected. I've also used the JC British Bulldog without problems.

Bertrand

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
I've been pretty happy with the JC so far. No clogging of atomizers yet.

I didn't like some of the fruit flavours, but I think they probably taste different in different atomizers. In mine they went a bit sour. As with all e-liquid tastes, I don't really care much what it tastes like, though.

There may be more variation from batch to batch, since from what I can gather, JC extract some of the chemicals from natural sources.

I mainly like the option of glycerine based formulas.

parapo

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Greece
I've been pretty happy with the JC so far. No clogging of atomizers yet.

I didn't like some of the fruit flavours, but I think they probably taste different in different atomizers. In mine they went a bit sour. As with all e-liquid tastes, I don't really care much what it tastes like, though.

There may be more variation from batch to batch, since from what I can gather, JC extract some of the chemicals from natural sources.

I mainly like the option of glycerine based formulas.

is there a health reason to choose glycerin over PG?

Frankie

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Slovakia
I recall reading TB´s comment about reading a New Zealand study that recommended VG over PG. Also, VG is usual food stuff while PG is usual chemical. And there were problems with contaminated PG.

Apart from that, VG makes nicer vapour and is smoother to the throat. Less dryness of the throat as far as I could tell. If you cut your regular juice with VG, you should see and feel the difference. No need to buy. Try it first :cool:

parapo

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Greece
I recall reading TB´s comment about reading a New Zealand study that recommended VG over PG. Also, VG is usual food stuff while PG is usual chemical. And there were problems with contaminated PG.

Apart from that, VG makes nicer vapour and is smoother to the throat. Less dryness of the throat as far as I could tell. If you cut your regular juice with VG, you should see and feel the difference. No need to buy. Try it first :cool:

nice info. too bad JC has no coffee flavor...:cry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread