Any have pics of Evods w/ an Ego? Matching or complementing colors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sund79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
TN, USA
I am looking for something a little girly, and have considered the pearl pink ego w/ a silver Evod. Can't find any pics though. The eGo and Evod pinks def dont match, saw some other post saying the eGo and Evod blues didnt either. The only ones that seem to match (that I found pics of) are the red ones (and I'm guessing black and silver)

I'm interested in starting w/ the usb passthrough eGo, as I am almost always around a charger, and have 2 portable backup batteries. I guess the ego-c/t are the kinds, but the colors of all the ego batteries seem to me to be the same.

Worst case I will prob go silver or red, but I would prefer pink or blue

I feel the silver one will look too much like a "pipe", or I would go right with that.

I am really surprised not to find more pics of this combo, so hoping you guys have some, or what matches

Thanks!

Last edited:
My first pass through and really girly setup was an ego-Q with a really pretty wrap (Q2 here http://www.vapehut.com/product-p/egoq_psthru_1100mah.htm). I was not looking for anything expensive just really pretty for an event I was attending and was interested in seeing if a pass through would work well for me so combined the two.

I really like the wrap design I chose as it looks good with almost any color ce5 or tank or whatever I put with it, even metal ones, well maybe not with black.

Last edited:

sund79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
TN, USA
Btw, I say the thing about the pipe because it happened to me when I first tried vaping, had a silver 501 I think, I was trying it out before I gave it to my sister. My husband I were at a concert and the security (it was a huge, standing indoor crowd) accosted us. They did not believe we not smoking "something" illegal. I was like, smell it, look its nothing,and had to take it apart, explain all about how it worked finally they backed of and said not to use it anymore, but it was quite stressfull and nearly ruined the show for me. Granted this was some years ago, and in TN and the main security guy was some old, arrogant guy, but still. Last thing I want is for people to think my ecig is something illegal.

sund79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
TN, USA
My first pass through and really girly setup was an ego-Q with a really pretty wrap (Q2 here http://www.vapehut.com/product-p/egoq_psthru_1100mah.htm). I was not looking for anything expensive just really pretty for an event I was attending and was interested in seeing if a pass through would work well for me so combined the two.

I really like the wrap design I chose as it looks good with almost any color ce5 or tank or whatever I put with it, even metal ones, well maybe not with black

I like this! It looks a lot like the first one I was looking at, but I didnt think it was a passthrough. Did you like the way it worked?

shedevil7953

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Central Indiana
I've found that the Spinners come closer to the EVOD colors. The blue nearly matches the blue Spinner. The purple nearly matches the purple Spinner. The hot pink EVOD might work with your Ego. I have a couple of the silver EVODs and I don't care for them. You can always use black, it goes with everything :).

I like this! It looks a lot like the first one I was looking at, but I didnt think it was a passthrough. Did you like the way it worked?

I love it. I bought it really just for that event and to see if a pt was for me. Its my favorite 'driving' device. Looks pretty and sparkly, obviously not a metal tube when someone glances at me. Love the pt aspect while driving (now have another pt at home). Its a trooper, never had any issues with it at all and works with whichever atty I stick on it. The wrap has held up way better than I ever thought it would and I have not necessarily been careful with it.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I am looking for something a little girly, and have considered the pearl pink ego w/ a silver Evod. !

The pearlized pink Joyetech ego is a gorgeous soft color.......however, it really doesn't match much. Just warning you. It goes nice with silver stuff, drip tips, etc. It is such a soft pink that I really never found anything I liked with it except silver.

sund79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
TN, USA
I really like the pearl pink, but It does seem hard to match. Frustrating too not to be able to find all of what I want at one store for a decent price.

Like w/ the paisley passthroughs, no Evods for sell.

I just want to do a one stop shop :(

and I am going to also need new liquid.. guess my 3/4 year old stuff is bad now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread