Any idea how I might find these drip tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
I have a couple of old Davide clearomizers that I don't use any longer, but I really like the drip tips for some different tanks I have, and would like to get some more. This is what the tips look like:

QDnT4Dz.jpg

The shape is comfortable for me, they aren't too wide (hard to find any that aren't wide bore these days!) or too narrow, and they sit very nicely on the Vika Fantasy clones I'm using ... but I haven't been able to find any more! I've scoured fasttech, and I'm reasonably sure there is nothing like this on there -- and other places selling drip tips seem to getting them all from the same sources as fasttech. (I do use the "glass bead" style Fasttech drip tips on my Nautilus minis, and those also work for me, but I don't like them as much on the Fantasy tanks.)

Any thoughts on how to find these, or something very similar?

Reactions: thetrucker

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I have a couple of old Davide clearomizers that I don't use any longer, but I really like the drip tips for some different tanks I have, and would like to get some more. This is what the tips look like:

QDnT4Dz.jpg

The shape is comfortable for me, they aren't too wide (hard to find any that aren't wide bore these days!) or too narrow, and they sit very nicely on the Vika Fantasy clones I'm using ... but I haven't been able to find any more! I've scoured Fasttech, and I'm reasonably sure there is nothing like this on there -- and other places selling drip tips seem to getting them all from the same sources as Fasttech. (I do use the "glass bead" style Fasttech drip tips on my Nautilus minis, and those also work for me, but I don't like them as much on the Fantasy tanks.)

Any thoughts on how to find these, or something very similar?
Fasttech has 13,743 SKU's for drip tips and 1,471 SKU's just for all stainless.

Reactions: KentA

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
Yes! That works, JCinFLA and thetrucker! I found a couple of the old PT 2 minis in the back of a drawer, and they're perfect (they were tossed in with some original all-in-one PT minis, and therefore overlooked) -- and that's a great way to get more, thetrucker. Thank you!! ♥♥♥♥

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
Yes! That works, JCinFLA and thetrucker! I found a couple of the old PT 2 minis in the back of a drawer, and they're perfect (they were tossed in with some original all-in-one PT minis, and therefore overlooked) -- and that's a great way to get more, thetrucker. Thank you!! ♥♥♥♥
Glad you found what you wanted.....................

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Happy to have been of some help, too!

I did find just the drip tips below, for the PT2 Mini style tank on FT, but they were discontinued, of course.

$3.94 Mini Protank-II (V2) Style Chromed Brass 510 Drip Tip (5-Pack) 5-pack - 24.5mm / silver at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

But...I also just found these on there that might work...if it's the shape & feel of the top part of the tip that you like in your mouth. It appears to be the exact same top shape as on the PT2 Mini. It doesn't have the flared bottom, but I doubt you were putting the tip that far into your mouth anyway. They're only $1.10 each!

$1.10 Chromed Brass Round Mouth Drip Tip for 510 / ViVi Nova / DCT at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread