Any idea when manual batteries are out for VX2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LockMD

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
im about 2 weeks out on them.

SERIOUS!? can I pre-order if I order the 402 black atty and flavors now?

a manual batt for this thing would make it THE best device imho (only been at for a couple of weeks) but this vx2 is AWESOME my only draw back is having to hit it sooooo hard or do primer puffs a man batt would be ver cool......BUT - I dont think it would fit in the PCC case.

LockMD

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Okay I was gonna wait, but I want these NEW flavors.....

I hit confirm order twice so please ignore the double order. I did 2 black attys for the 402 PLEASE ensure there is NO gold band. 1 blank(s) for the vx2 and a bunch of flavors.....

52.85 total (sent via pay-pal)

In reading some threads we should start a 'poll' thread for what customers want so you can get a feel for products to stock/sell so you dont get stuck with unwanted products. ie the color of LED I 'think' most like blue yeah still wanting my 402 batts with a blue LED LOL or GREEN even better.

LockMD

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
i ordered them in black, silver, red, blue. also blue 118 kits will be here this week. the manual batteries will have a dif color led its a surprise

The surpirse is GREEN I love ya man!! (okay just wishful thinking)

Hey, Seriously if you wanna save some money on shipping I dont mind if you hold this order until you get the cables for the PCC case if its only gonna be a day or two, no sense in you eating the shipping on the cable.

LockMD

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Yay! I can't wait... manual will make one of my favorite PV's even better

As for the PCC, I got one with a kit I bought on the classifieds, I may look at a way to mod it, but not sure how it'll work since you screw the battery in.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, just create a channel down the hole but you have to 'screw' it in.......so now I'm thinking just drill the hole out. I'm sure I'll figure a way to do it and let ya know once I have it in my hands and actually mod it.

LockMD

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Also, I have another question Shawn, Will the manual batterys fit in the PCC and
charge?

I'm pretty sure (dont have yet) they will not fit in the PCC case withoout modding the case......I thought of doing it.....but I for one will just use the case for the autos. The auto batts last a loooong time so the manuals will last even longer. Again, I was gonna mod the PCC case but I think I'll see how long the manuals last before doing that. I'm pretty sure you could take a manual off the charger in the am and it 'might' not even 'need' a charger when you go to bed......but yeah put it on the charger anyhow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread