Any ideas on how to make something look like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mylose64

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
Savannah, GA
I would really like to make one of my 650 mah ego's look like one of the GG's offered at cloud of vapors.

64pb2x.jpg

Any idea on what parts I could use from a local hardware store to place over the battery? maybe nuts or washers?

I also have black ego's so I might have to sand them down if I cannot cover the entire e cig with parts, or I could show parts of the black.

mylose64

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
Savannah, GA
Imo get yourself a Alpha :D GL on your cosmetic mod endeavour.

Those look very nice and they are a third of the price of GG!

I just realized that I can just buy tubing and size it up with a pipe cutter and use either epoxy to hold it in place or use the pipe cutter to pinch it onto the ego.

ctourtelot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2009
Richmond, VA
I'm not a modder by any stretch of the imagination, but I would be cautious about doing this. The standard egos are designed for the bottom cap to blow off in the event of a battery failure. To enclose the battery in a cosmetic mod could cause build up and a dangerous explosion if the gases have nowhere to go.

I could be wrong on this, so any modders can feel free to correct me.

mylose64

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
Savannah, GA
I'm not a modder by any stretch of the imagination, but I would be cautious about doing this. The standard egos are designed for the bottom cap to blow off in the event of a battery failure. To enclose the battery in a cosmetic mod could cause build up and a dangerous explosion if the gases have nowhere to go.

I could be wrong on this, so any modders can feel free to correct me.

Thanks for the input.

I will make sure I don't close off the bottom cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread