Any ideas on this Crystal Vision issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

taylormomto6

Sep 15, 2010
California
First let me say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Nhaler and buy all my hardware here with no issues :)

I've been vaping crystal vision carts on my igo's for a while with no issues. I have the old igos as well as a revolver and a couple of Echos as well. I used the originals, then bought some rebuildables for both the igo and the echo.

Problem is, some of them won't work on my older igo's now. I know I had used at least one of them on those batts before. I have 3 or 4 that will work on my Revolver, but not on my others. 2 are rebuildables, one isn't. It seems like a connection issue. I tried slightly lifting the battery post, but still no connection. They all connect fine to the Revolver. I recently bought a new one for the Echo that works just fine on the all my batts.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Cindy T

taylormomto6

Sep 15, 2010
California
Ha! No, you're not crazy, at least not on this issue:p

I tried your suggestion, but still nothing. When I get a few minutes, I'm going to work on it some more.

Its baffling to me that they all work on the igo Revolver, but not the 3 other igos. Also, the one I had for the Echo doesn't work on anything but the Revolver, but the new one I just bought for the Echo works on everything:confused:

I know damn well I was using some of those on those igos!

I'll update if I figure something out.

Cindy T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread