any info on the "rocket" ego?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chessiesmile

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2011
NE Arkansas
I ordered a rocket from rochester vapers, because one of my Kgo's cra**ed out, and I thought the rocket looked so cool. (yep, one of my main criteria for equipment is cool, the other being cute).
I asked them if it was 3.3 like ego, or 3.7,(look at the big brain on Susan :facepalm: acting all knowledgeable) they replied promptly that it was 3.7, so I jumped on board.
Now I am reading the post above about the egos, and the , 3.7 being regulated down to 3.3 (math makes my brain groan) and I am worried. I switched from Egos to Kgos, because I REALLY like just that little bit of extra umph I get with my 2.0 boge on the Kgo.
Is the rocket a 3.3 regulated, and if so can I use a 1.5, or 1.7 carto, to compensate or will it screw with the mofset thingy?

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
The rocket produces a lot of vapor but unfortunately,the replaceable atty doesnt last very long.

Make sure to order a few replacements,they are cheap anyways.

And upon receiving the thing,disassemble and lube all o-rings with vaseline.

I also added a slice of silicone on top in the well under the drip tip (sliced a 1mm thick portion from the silicone cap we remove from clearos to insert a drip tip)

Chessiesmile

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2011
NE Arkansas
These are the two things I was speaking of, they are known on Rochesters vapors as the E2 Rocket, and tank. The set I bought is chrome and the awesome flashy lights!
I am really wondering about the vape, I am used to a Kgo with 2.0 boge cartos, and I am afraid if this battery is lower v I am not going to be satisfied. The atty in the tank, was a plus because it is replaceable, but after I purchased in a heat of passion for it's bling-liciousness I read the heads were 2.9-3.1ohm atomizer SR, oh no :ohmy: so, now, I am really worried, :(
I guess I could not use the tank, :cry: and use my lr boges, if the battery will support it,???? and probably be almost as happy as with my shiney red Kgo.
I was so excited, and now not so sure about my shopping for this week.

Attachments

• rocke.jpg
    rocke.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 194
  • rocket-tank.jpg
    rocket-tank.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 135

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
These are the two things I was speaking of, they are known on Rochesters vapors as the E2 Rocket, and tank. The set I bought is chrome and the awesome flashy lights!
I am really wondering about the vape, I am used to a Kgo with 2.0 boge cartos, and I am afraid if this battery is lower v I am not going to be satisfied. The atty in the tank, was a plus because it is replaceable, but after I purchased in a heat of passion for it's bling-liciousness I read the heads were 2.9-3.1ohm atomizer SR, oh no :ohmy: so, now, I am really worried, :(
I guess I could not use the tank, :cry: and use my lr boges, if the battery will support it,???? and probably be almost as happy as with my shiney red Kgo.
I was so excited, and now not so sure about my shopping for this week.

Wow... That is Wild Looking!

Kinda like a CE3 was Cross Bread with a Lava Lamp.

Do you have a link to where to buy one?

Jbaumer

Aug 3, 2012
Arizona,USA
I got 2 green tanks and a 1100mah green battery and 650mah blue.
This is what i used as my "starter kit"

So far I am quite pleased, am starting to think despite being called a heavy smoker, I am a light vaper
My element has lasted over a week and is going strong.

Been looking at getting a cpl more batteries, and some spare parts soon real soon. Just waitin for people to restock :)

Commie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Michigan
I have the Excalibur named one like that from vapors choice. It's not regulated, and is (mostly) 3.7v. When fully charged, I get 4.2-4v out of it, and I'd imagine it would get down to 3.2 eventually, though I haven't had it that low in about a month. After a day's worth of vaping, about 3-4ml of juice, it's still showing 3.7v

dupaloop3611

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
ohio
www.grandrapidseliquid.com
I have the Excalibur named one like that from vapors choice. It's not regulated, and is (mostly) 3.7v. When fully charged, I get 4.2-4v out of it, and I'd imagine it would get down to 3.2 eventually, though I haven't had it that low in about a month. After a day's worth of vaping, about 3-4ml of juice, it's still showing 3.7v

just ordered from vapors-choice. pretty excited to use this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread