Any juice recommendations for someone with my taste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandSam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
I'm not too picky on what I will vape and will pretty much vape any flavor. I've noticed that I tend to like sweet and fruity flavors. Last week a buddy of mine made me a "custom" juice. I tried it out and loved the stuff; it was a creamy peach juice. Since then he has also made me a few other juices and of all of the ones he has made me the ones I tend to finish the quickest are the cream (sweet) mixed with fruit flavors.
What are some flavors I should look into?
Does anyone know of any good juices that match my taste, and are also sold on fasttech or any other site?
Also what are some good sites to get inexpensive juice?

Kalash503

Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Portland, OR, USA
Look around at Johnson Creek for their 100% VG fruit and savory flavors. Try Alien Visions for some decent priced top-shelf premium juice. Banana cream pie, coco-berry cream, orange creamsicle, peaches and cream, pineapple cream, strawberry cream, lime cream, and the list goes on! These flavors are at allushion Allusion
Good luck and remember like anything else in life you get what you pay for, cheap juices will taste cheap and you have to pay a premium for premium juice. Its definitely worth it with the companies I provided. Good luck and I hope you find that ADV you have been looking for.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
I'm not too picky on what I will vape and will pretty much vape any flavor. I've noticed that I tend to like sweet and fruity flavors. Last week a buddy of mine made me a "custom" juice. I tried it out and loved the stuff; it was a creamy peach juice. Since then he has also made me a few other juices and of all of the ones he has made me the ones I tend to finish the quickest are the cream (sweet) mixed with fruit flavors.
Does anyone know of any good juices that match my taste, and are also sold on FastTech or any other site?

From Mt Baker Vapor, Moo Juice and EctoChiller.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
Does anyone know of any good juices that match my taste, and are also sold on FastTech or any other site?

I kinda feel like this is a very general question; browsing through this forum thread will help you substantially more than just peoples opinions. There's tons of vendors, and even tons more flavors of juices out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread