Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Self_Destruct

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2010
Queens, NY
I'm not sure wher vaporflow is located exactly, but you can try emailing them. Also eliquidplanet is on long island, I know they allow pick ups. Avidvapor is also on long island, not sure what the deal would be there. Empiremods is located in Queens.

I'm sure there are others I am missing at the moment.

kaykay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
concrete jungle
nice,do u know when is the next one?..and how do i attend?..just show up?..is there a fee?.thnx
There are NYC vaper meetings every month in manhattan, I know avidvaper (cisco), nhaler (Drew), Cloudsofvapor (Bruce), vaporflow (Jason) and empiremods (keith) normally attend.

Mr.Self_Destruct

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2010
Queens, NY
nice,do u know when is the next one?..and how do i attend?..just show up?..is there a fee?.thnx

I'm not sure when the next one is. They used to be run by the NVC and you had to pay a small fee. But I do know a new group of people started hosting them. I have not received an email so I'm not sure what is going on, I have only been to 2 meetings.

I'll try and find out for you.

kaykay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
concrete jungle
I'm not sure when the next one is. They used to be run by the NVC and you had to pay a small fee. But I do know a new group of people started hosting them. I have not received an email so I'm not sure what is going on, I have only been to 2 meetings.

I'll try and find out for you.
that would be great keep me posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread