Any juice similar to Grant's Vanilla Custard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place

Who even makes this liquid? I am so out-of-the-loop with non-tobacco liquids. I was just speaking with a friend of mine who has a ton of it (and I think he doesn't even want his). I didn't even think to inquire further about who makes it as it just sounded like some other liquid that I would'nt be interested in. Maybe I should grab it up? Is this another always-out-of-stock liquids or something? What is it supposed to taste like?

Frankenmizer

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Dimension V
Who even makes this liquid? I am so out-of-the-loop with non-tobacco liquids. I was just speaking with a friend of mine who has a ton of it (and I think he doesn't even want his). I didn't even think to inquire further about who makes it as it just sounded like some other liquid that I would'nt be interested in. Maybe I should grab it up? Is this another always-out-of-stock liquids or something? What is it supposed to taste like?

Just guessing, but Vanilla and....Custard? Grant's is another legendary like Boba's Bounty..like a snipe..a unicorn..or something. :)

(Grant's Vanilla Custard) ..and you guessed it! It's out of stock.

Frankenmizer

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Dimension V

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
Many say Nicoticket's Custard's Last Stand is even better. I have a bottle sitting here that arrived today, but I have vaper's tongue so everything is tasteless.. can't review. I've never tasted Grant's either, so I guess what i'm saying is I'm zero help. Unfortunately, they're on vacation right now, but when they are open it's readily available, pre-steeped and ready to go.

Lavaca5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Who even makes this liquid? I am so out-of-the-loop with non-tobacco liquids.

Me, too - I've been all tobacco all the time for months now. Had a sweet tooth the other night, though, and stumbled upon this - at LiteCig.com of all places (it's OK, they just carry it; they don't make it):

The BluePrint - C.R.E.A.M.

Never tried it, never heard of it before, but it appears to be a different line from the makers of The Standard Vape, which is getting pretty good reviews. There is a creme brulee flavor in The Standard Vape line, Cell Block 4, that appeals to me more, but if the custard is what you need, this might work. Kinda pricey at $22.00 for 30ml, though, and it's one size fits all, at least through LiteCig. Still, I might take the leap for the CB4. If nothing else, the bottles are kinda cool :)

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
I have tried Nicoticket's version of a vanilla custard, called Custard's Last Stand. It is a very, very good juice. The vanilla flavoring is extracted in house so the vanilla flavor you get from the juice is like no other. I have not tried Grant's so I can not compare the two but from what I have read from those that have, Grant's has a lot more flavor. Now, in saying that, I will state that Custard's Last Stand has more then enough flavor for me so I am not sure what they are getting at with that statement. Nicoticket also offers flavor shots to add if that's your desire although they state up front that you should not add them unless you are going with a high VG juice. I just know at a 50/50 ratio, with no flavor shots, Custard's Last Stand is like eating a piece of Vanilla Custard from a high end restaurant for a low end price. I am vaping their Crème Brulee now which is CLS with burnt caramel. Awesome!

gr1llmeacheese

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2013
Aurora, IL, USA
Another vote of confidence in Big Willie's and CLS. I tried them head to head to see which would be the victor and they are such different takes on the same concept that I am likely to re order both.

CLS seems to have a more subtle natural flavor with hints of nutmeg. Willie's is to me a dead ringer for Jell-O Vanilla pudding.

ATLien

Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Gremlin Juice has a vanilla custard that has been reviewed on reddit as being the same as GVC. I have been vaping gremlin juice for a couple of weeks now, and I am extremely impressed.

Yea I was just turned on to Gremlin and I gotta say the VC vapes right out of the mail like GVC vapes after a 2 month steep. They are not 100% similar but very close, with the gremlin being just a tad bit sweeter. Both are great but Gremlin wins for quick shipment, availability, and price. Its definitely worth checking out.

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
Ironically, Nicoticket which makes Custards Last Stand is currently closed.

Clark is on vacation for a week. He is a one man show, mixing each bottle by hand. His daughter started school this week so I don't blame him for wanting to pick her up from school during the day.

Merbearw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2013
Fair Oaks, CA
Just guessing, but Vanilla and....Custard? Grant's is another legendary like Boba's Bounty..like a snipe..a unicorn..or something. :)

(Grant's Vanilla Custard) ..and you guessed it! It's out of stock.

My timing must be good, then, as I ordered and received Grants Vanilla Custard by Nicoticket Monday. Clark passed on steeping instructions so I'm letting it sit a bit...if I can :)

Woody7781

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Buffalo,NY
I actually have 80 mils of GVC coming along with a 15 mil if Big Willie's. will do a side by side. Grant and Willie both are very dedicated and timely in response to email. Grant actually directed me to a site in Spain to purchase his juice as he is away for a bit. Grant also seems like a great guy and fun to chat with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread