Any juices out there that aren't sweet at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DebbieF

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Albuquerque
Don't get me wrong, I have a mean sweet tooth and love the sweet vapes. But sometimes I feel like my tongue is coated in sugar and just want something totally different. I've tried about 50+ juices from all sorts of amazing vendors, but they all seem to have an undertone of sugar -- even tobacco and tea flavors.

Are there any juices out there that don't have sweeteners and are good high-quality liquids?

Enoch777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Midwest, USA
I know the feeling, sweet is good but sometimes you want something different. Not actually sure what to recommend hah, almost all flavors will have SOME sweetness to them.

I think my personal favorite to switch out flavors for something less sweet is Snake Bite. Yes it's a little sweet, but as you exhale you get a distinct bitterness with tea, it's very refreshing. Recommend it on a cooler device, such as PT2 etc. The warmer it gets the sweeter the inhale becomes.

Also you can customize your order before paying, a small text box comes up while reviewing checkout and you can certainly request they make a flavor less sweet. Although they'd probably mix it custom just for you, bare in mind depending on the juice there may or may not be some heavy steeping involved. I usually ask for extra flavor and every juice I've tried from them has been superb quality.

Some love em, some hate em. Try a sampler or 1/4th ounce bottles and ask for extra flavor :vapor:

Good luck on your quest!

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
I want unsweetened too..don't know what nets mean but I'll go to the site and check them out
Naturally Extracted tobaccos....try some cig extracted like Big Spirit from NETCOM or Fire cured,Wrangler lite from goodejuice.com no sweetness there,devildog ahlusion,apache MOV....just keep in mind that all NETS are not the friendliest to equipment.

Last edited:

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
Try a NET like Vita Bella from Good e Juice. Pure smooth tobacco goodness. It's one of the lighter ones with a hint of natural sweetness. Probably the best choice for a first time NET vaper.

Vita Bella Tobacco eJuice [GJLIQVBT] - $4.99 :

I should have added this in my original post. IF you step into the world of NETs. The juice must steep a minimum of a 1-2 weeks (a month is optimal) before passing final judgment. No juice goes through more changed during the steeping process than NETs.

Naturally Extracted tobaccos....try some cig extracted like Big Spirit from NETCOM or Fire cured,Wrangler lite from goodejuice.com no sweetness there,devildog ahlusion,apache MOV....just keep in mind that all NETS are not the friendliest to equipment.

Agreed! And if you want something really un-sweet, you could get your hands on a sample of Want2Vape "London Blend". A hint of sweet on the inhale, robust, smoky tobacco on the exhale. Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco . com has Black Cavendish which is a light sweetness, not overpowering but again with a light smoky finish and not as "Harsh" as London.

As stated though, steeping is pretty essential for flavors to meld and "Bloom".

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Lots of non-sweet tobaccos out there.

Mountain Oak vapor: Southern Gentleman, Apache
Good Ejuice: Wild Turkey, Patriot, Acadian Gold, Natural Perique, Wrangler Light, Organic #1
NaturallyExtractedTobacco.com -- most of them
Heather's Heavenly Vapes: Dark Horse, Huntsman
QuickNic: Fire in the Hole, Humpback, Grampa's Nightcap

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
Lots of non-sweet tobaccos out there.

Mountain Oak vapor: Southern Gentleman, Apache
Good Ejuice: Wild Turkey, Patriot, Acadian Gold, Natural Perique, Wrangler Light, Organic #1
NaturallyExtractedTobacco.com -- most of them
Heather's Heavenly Vapes: Dark Horse, Huntsman
QuickNic: Fire in the Hole, Humpback, Grampa's Nightcap

Agreed! Patriot and Nat-Perique are ADV's for sure without getting cloying in any way! NET.COM a double-ditto, although Coventry does have a really pleasant, non-cloying sweetness that just enhances the tobacco backbone and the aroma is out of this world!
Gramp's Nightcap is another go-to juice that really doesn't get the love it deserves!

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
I sampled a coffee flavor at the vape shop today, and it was not sweet at all, just like a regular cup of coffee, so maybe you'd like that.
I'd like to try a coffee with a bit of cream to mellow it out.

There are also some tea flavored juices that I imagine aren't sweet either. I haven't tried them yet but plan to order some.
This site has coffee and tea Tea Your Way - eLiquid Flavor - ECBlend

I haven't tried this brand though,so can't vouch for it.

Last edited:

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
seems most of the responses are for tobaccos. anyone know of any fruits that just aren't sweet? similar to a fruit water, where you taste the fruit, but it isn't sweetened. so rather more of a natural fruit taste (yes i know, fruit are sweet, but they aren't AS sweet as many juices are :)

I haven't tried many yet, but so far I find that honeydew, peach, acai, and dragon fruit don't seem terribly sweet. Also you might try a mint or menthol. I don't care for too much sweetness either and I have liked those so far.

There are also vendors that have things like cucumber, pear, etc that are probably nice, and also rose from virgin vapor is great I guess and not too sweet.
Try browsing though these, some have reviews (I'm ordering from these and will post reviews when I get them):
Organic Bed of Roses E-liquid | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes

Coolcumber Melon – Vapor Chef

Neroli - eLiquid Flavor - ECBlend

Virgin Vapor e-Liquid Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread