Status
Not open for further replies.

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
I'm glad somebody else brought this up, because I hate coming across like a whining cheap bastage. But now that someone has borne the cross for me, howzaboutit? But none of that 10ml stuff. At long last, I know what I like--that rough-edged Camtel that dances on my throat like Turkish and domestic harlots with tattoos on their forearms and runs in their nylons--and see no further need for 10ml promiscuity.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
I'm glad somebody else brought this up, because I hate coming across like a whining cheap bastage. But now that someone has borne the cross for me, howzaboutit? But none of that 10ml stuff. At long last, I know what I like--that rough-edged Camtel that dances on my throat like Turkish and domestic harlots with tattoos on their forearms and runs in their nylons--and see no further need for 10ml promiscuity.

Funny that you should mention tattoos... go check out the stickies.

why yes it is but the big bottle one ends at noon today our time. and yeah, the when we run specials thing has always been a thorn in our side as we never know when something is going to run, and it always ends up ticking someone off who just ordered hours before we ran it. sorry about that. but you have 6 more hours to buy a big bottles and stock up at a very good price :)

Elphaba13

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Australia
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Happens to me all the time. I order, 10 minutes later they have a sale. But I ususally use it as an excuse to order again. Or wait for the next sale. One thing I do love is that there seem to be fairly regular sales. And it doesn't always seem to be a special occasion. I think some mornings David and Pam wake up and go "You know what honey? It's Wednesday, we should have a sale". All I can really suggest is to watch the stickies closely.

To be honest, a bigger bugbear for me is that every time I place an order you buggers release new flavours!!!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread