Any liquids to avoid for use in clearomizer/small tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HK-47

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2013
Arizona
I wasn't expecting this delivery till tomorrow but my eGo's came in, and I have a couple of CE4 clearos and a couple small tanks with it. These are all plastic tanks till I get around to springing for some heftier Pyrex ones, but will service for now.

I remember cinnamon being a potential tank cracker, are there others I should avoid?

Right at the moment I have 100% PG juices from Halo, and some 50/50 juices on the way from Mt Baker Vapor (Absinthe, Bacon, Thug juice, Hawk Sauce, Cinnamon Bun and one other I can't recall.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hi - it's almost to the point I'm not sure I trust any juices. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/the-ocelot/3786-eeekkk-its-melting.html

ETA: You may not have any problems though, or slight ones that are barely noticeable. I have a CE4 that has had Dragon's Milk (which has a little cinnamon in it) sitting for at least 4 months. The silver ring comes off if I'm not careful when screwing off the drip tip (but that can to them anyway) and it may be cloudy (hard to tell, the color is "smoke"), but it hasn't leaked and is vaping fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread