• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any M&M's (Mod-Monogamous) Lady Vapers out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinySpark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2014
Pacific Northwest
Morning Ladies!

I find that the more I post on the ecf forum the less I am inclined to smoke actual cigarettes, amusingly enough. But, I will try to keep my inane posts in The Women's Room to a minimum, honest!

I was just wondering if any other ladies wanted to share pics of their ONE mod to rule them all! heh.

I killed and buried three or four cheap ... mods/rda's/rta's ($35-$65 per mod) before I found the ONE! ;b

It has some pretty crap reviews, but I love my Vicious Ant Phenom in stainless steel paired with my odin rda. I've had it for a couple years now and I have put her through the wringer, dropped her plenty of times and only a few dings! :)

I use a dual coil, nine wrap @ 0.45 ohms with cellucotton and 26g kanthal.

phenom va.JPG

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Nice mods dale and TinySpark [emoji4] Just now seeing this thread.

I don't use just one. I have a collection of mods. Many are are favorites. And most of mine are squonkers.

If I had to pick a favorite it would be this Lukkos. It's italian and has a wolf carved into the Ebony door. A rare find. Body is blue stabilized wood. It has a DNA40 chip.

Good to have you here TS And please post away [emoji4]

a846c187f8a85b664fa91f02c41613b0.jpg

3fc3ffc6ed41718ec261a9cab63cb3a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Rachel

Last edited:

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
WOW mommabird62! that's gorgeous! I was considering get a bottom-feeder, probably a REO, but I am not sure if they are still being made. Will have to check on that...

;b

a846c187f8a85b664fa91f02c41613b0.jpg

Thanks TS [emoji4] I think there may be a few REO grands on the website and occasionally they show up in the classies. I have 2 grands and some various woodvils. They are great mods and the grands are very durable and easy to maintain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Rachel

Reactions: Kenna
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread