Status
Not open for further replies.

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
ahhh yes thats the one....my other half today won a coin toss....heads he got the game...tails i got juice and supplies....sigh

enjoy it anyway....unfortunately i wont be joining you as the only game i can navigate correctly is the cooking guide for my DS and even then it has its tricky levels!!!

Paranoyed

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2009
Did you play the beta Paranoyed? If so, is the release version different/better?
Yes I was in closed beta from day one 6 months ago. They fixed the damage modifier on weapons and you can now knife in the middle of reload. Need some more experienced players to take leadership and push the control points forward but it is a really good time so far. I am sure it will only get better as players fully understand this is not a run and gun shooter but is an FPS designed complete objectives as a unit.

tremolo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2009
New Brunswick, NJ
Yes I was in closed beta from day one 6 months ago. They fixed the damage modifier on weapons and you can now knife in the middle of reload. Need some more experienced players to take leadership and push the control points forward but it is a really good time so far. I am sure it will only get better as players fully understand this is not a run and gun shooter but is an FPS designed complete objectives as a unit.

Maybe I'll check it out again once the price goes down, or once I'm done with Bioshock 2 :)

When I played it was just people camping, hopefully that's changed.

Paranoyed

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2009
Maybe I'll check it out again once the price goes down, or once I'm done with Bioshock 2 :)

When I played it was just people camping, hopefully that's changed.
Still some campers but not as bad. What typically screws me now is when I am pressing forward thinking my team is following and they all go in different directions. Of course I find the group of 5 defenders and next thing I know I am respawning. Oh well it is still more thought provoking than MW2.

The game does look awesome, and looks like a game where you need your team mates to cooperate, like you need a headset so you can communicate and get info from each other... sounds great... problem is people like to just run and shoot, hopefully it doesn't become that.

I might look into getting it although I don't play many games. I've played Uncharted 1 and 2 and have been playing 2 online for a while now. I also have played MGS4... that's all I've played in the year I've had my ps3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread