The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Any meets or get togethers for vapers in the Chicago area?

Discussion in 'Windy City Vaping' started by paulw2014, Mar 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. paulw2014

paulw2014 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2012
    Batavia, IL
    A chance to meet fellow vapers?

thx

2. keonee

keonee Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 13, 2013
    USA
    Here you go -

VapeBash will be held at The Westin O’Hare 6100 North River Road Rosemont IL 60018 on April 11th and 12th of 2014.

Welcome to VapeBash.com

3. paulw2014

paulw2014 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2012
    Batavia, IL
    Hi, thanks for the link.

I've never attended the VapeBash before. Is it just a place to buy/sell e cigs? Like a trade show? or is it also a ”party“? thx

4. keonee

keonee Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 13, 2013
    USA
    Never been to one myself but will be going to this one. There are vendors there that I have ordered online from. I'm thinking you'll be able to buy and get some freebies.

As to party...I think I'll meet some interesting ppl with very interesting conversations.

5. maf2k8

maf2k8 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    I started a new Facebook group that is dedicated to vapers within the South Suburban and South Side of the city. Feel free to join!

I just made the group so there are no members but once we get a good amount i plan on setting up a vape meet. It seems the North side of Chicago and other areas get a lot more vaping action and not much happening on the south side, So i figured this would be a good group to start.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/630115517043970/

If your in the Chicago area, Feel free to join! It mainly focusing on the South Side but anyone in the Chicago area is welcome to join!

6. 4redstars

4redstars Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2014
    Chicago
    Thinking about going to VapeBash. I'm wondering what the laws will be since it's technically in "chicago"...

7. maf2k8

maf2k8 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    Correct me if i am wrong on this but Vapebash is in Rosemont, IL so its not in Chicago and doesn't fall under the Chicago laws. We should be good!

8. 4redstars

4redstars Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2014
    Chicago
    Yeah, you're correct, I saw Ohare and forgot the hotels would be Rosemont.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

9. Delta4Zero

Delta4Zero Full Member

Jan 24, 2014
    Chicago
    I'm guessing they are hosting it in Rosemont as opposed to McCormick Place because there may be and I'm hoping, less restrictions. I've never been to one myself but judging by the VapeBash videos on YouTube it's run like any other trade show. I really want to check this out since I'm only 20 minutes away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.