Any Mississippi folks on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephuhnator

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Moon, PA, USA
I'm from the Biloxi area. Latimer. Been vaping for about two months now. Using a an Ego twist and a Protank from Gc Vapors on Popps Ferry.

I love going around and seeing people vaping. I have the urge to go up and talk to complete strangers and ask where they got their setup from. Looking to expand mine. At least the liquids.
Yay! My friend Al works over at Gc Vapors, he got me set up to vape back in March and I haven't stopped vaping since lol yay! :vapor:

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I'm right next door to y'all, living the dream on the Alabama Gulf Coast. I split my time between my evilly profitable home office and the comfortably comfortable Sin Palace in Gulf Shores.

I have a daughter on a full ride scholly at Southern Miss.

Charge your batteries and stock up on your joose for this weekend. TS Karen comes knocking this weekend.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
And "Hi" back to you! Four in my family have just passed 13 months. We mostly use MVP2's and SVD's with Protanks.

13 months! That's awesome! It's been 8 weeks today for me! My son and boyfriend both vape too, but they aren't completely off the cigs yet...still trying to find the right combo to work for them, but at least they've cut way back. I love my itaste v3! Looking at getting an MVP2 for my birthday next month!

NickSteel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Napa, California

NickSteel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Napa, California
Yeah, I've been looking at the new Aerotank. Have you tried one?

Have some of the aero bases for Protanks being delivered today or tomorrow. This gives aero features to a std Protank. Will let you know how it works out. (I also have a Poldiac clone being delivered that requires an airflow adapter.)

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Have some of the aero bases for Protanks being delivered today or tomorrow. This gives aero features to a std Protank. Will let you know how it works out. (I also have a Poldiac clone being delivered that requires an airflow adapter.)

Cool. Yeah do let me know. I've been wanting to try it, but would like to see someone else's experience with it.

NickSteel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Napa, California

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Status