Any new home run hitters the last few months?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnRuck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
New Orleans
I havent been keeping up with the vaping scene although I do continue to vape. Its been quite a long time since I checked this forum. Awhile back I bought a ton of bobas and cc house blend and thats all I have been vaping. Since then, have there been any must have new e-liquids in the class of these aforementioned liquids?

Nicadmus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Portland, Oregon, United States
Naturally extracted tobaccos (NETs) are certainly hot right now as a whole. Heather's Heavenly Vapes has quite the following on these boards. And Boba's remains one of the more sought after tobaccos.

I don't really have the experience with many tobaccos to list any game changers, but others will chime in I'm sure. Two tobacco type flavors I like a lot that are more recent include Dorky Stud from Vapetrik, and Deadly Sin from Good Life Vapor. The latter being more of a dessert vape than tobacco.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Custards are big right now: Grant's Vanilla Custard, Custards Last Stand (Nicoticket), Maddcatt's Custard, etc.

Ahlusion has been hitting it big with their tobaccos... well, hitting it big with everything, really.

Mad Murdock's Radiator Pluid, Mahs Ras (sic), and Agent Orange are all the rave.

And Nicadmus had a great summation as well.

Oh, Halo's got some buzz over their new tobaccos, especially Voodoo.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Custards are big right now: Grant's Vanilla Custard, Custards Last Stand (Nicoticket), Maddcatt's Custard, etc.

Ahlusion has been hitting it big with their tobaccos... well, hitting it big with everything, really.

Mad Murdock's Radiator Pluid, Mahs Ras (sic), and Agent Orange are all the rave.

And Nicadmus had a great summation as well.

Oh, Halo's got some buzz over their new tobaccos, especially Voodoo.

Nice job Jef, hit about all I was going to mention. I'm pretty excited to try Nicoticket's custard and Halo's two new baccos.

I'll also second Vapetrik, which was mentioned before. There Dorky Stud is a fantastic new juice, a good one for fans of Boba's to try. I've also seen the Vapor Chef pop up a lot lately.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

melly710

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2009
I'm still with my three favs for the last few months which are:

Vapealisious Sweet Bacco
Vixen Vapor Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Heather's Heavenly Vapes Heavenly Tobacco

but I had been hearing about Ahlusion juice so much that I did try it in the Chocolate Almond and Chocolate Cream flavors and thought it was just so so-not enough kick for me and not worth the price.

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
I'm still with my three favs for the last few months which are:

Vapealisious Sweet Bacco
Vixen Vapor Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Heather's Heavenly Vapes Heavenly Tobacco

but I had been hearing about Ahlusion juice so much that I did try it in the Chocolate Almond and Chocolate Cream flavors and thought it was just so so-not enough kick for me and not worth the price.

Ooh, another Vapealicious 'SweetBacco' fan. Their 'Snickerdoodle is equally good. And 'Red Ape' from DarkestDayVapors rounds out my top three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread