• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any New Meets coming up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyPaws

Sep 20, 2012
Minnesota, USA

wizard27

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Plymouth, MN
I just visited both stores last night. Ecig Crib, and The Ecig shop.

I kinda liked the way the Anoka shop has all their flavors listed on the big signs on the wall.

Ecig Crib had a very relaxed and open setting. Fireplace, TV, couches, pretty awesome. Only thing I'm slightly concerned about is getting Hot Cinnamon in a plastic bottle there. I've noticed a slight plastic flavor with it.

I'm new to this, but i will at next months meeting.

Have an awesome Friday night! ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Green Tapatalk 2

wizard27

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Plymouth, MN
Only thing I'm slightly concerned about is getting Hot Cinnamon in a plastic bottle there.

Note: the issue has been fixed, and I can say the E-juice supplier Vermillion River, has excellent customer service, and care about customers issues and concerns. Thank you VR! :thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Green Tapatalk 2

DirtyPaws

Sep 20, 2012
Minnesota, USA
Here's the email I recieved:

Hello MN Vapers!

It's been a while since we've gathered, but we're not going to let that happen much longer. The November meeting information of the MN Vapers Club is as follows:

When: Sunday, November 11th

Where:
eCig Crib
3027 .... Rapids Blvd
.... Rapids, MN 55433

Time: 2pm- until they throw us out.

I think we should try and make this a big one since we haven't had a meetup for so long. Who's in?

In addition to being on this awesome list, I'd like to encourage everyone to add the new G+ page for The MN Vapers Club to your circles. https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/102510917102656273780/
(The old one didn't comply with Google's TOS and was suspended. I will re-add any past admins that are active.)
We'll still send out notifications to this email list, however, I know that we have a lot of members that interact and hang out on Google Plus- so let's grow our circles!

I also noticed that we have quite a bit of people on this list that I've never met, perhaps that have never attended a MVC meetup. The eCig Crib are wonderful hosts, it's fun, friendly, you can try new juice and devices. We hope to see you there!

Regards,

Troop

*** I'm going to do my best to keep the meetups going, and this list maintained. Most of the vapers that started this group are too busy to run it- and I'm close to being in the same boat. At the same time, it's just too much fun when we meet up- and I don't want to lose that. I'll be checking the mnvapers@gmail.com email weekly, but please do consider adding the G+ page to your Google Plus circles for more interaction, hangouts and chats with other MN vapers. (The page is new, so give it a few days to grow.)

Oh! Cool. :)

It's working out well.. it's nice knowing that I have a near endless supply of Kanthal now. Thought I got 28 & 30 awg, but truthfully.. I think I might buy a roll of 32, as I had the best luck with 32.

Though, I'm not sure that my hot spots are necessarily due to my coil wrapping abilities, but more due to the fact that the juice that I'm making is heavy VG based and not wicking very well in my T2. I'm going to try a u-wick, then I might try drilling out the holes and try a larger wick.

We shall see.

Thank you again for your offer to hook me up while I was waiting for my roll to show up. I was nearing the end of my current supply and starting to panic a little. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread