Any new people still on Blu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Liverpool, NY, USA
I have a Blu original starter kit with the PCC, 2 batteries, USB and wall chargers, and 19 unused cartridges. The cartridges I have are: 6 vanilla, 5 Java Jolt, 4 Pina Colada, and 4 Peach Schnapps.

It has been sitting around for a couple weeks collecting dust and I want to get rid of it. So, if there is anyone here that is either considering getting off analogs and trying ecigs, or anyone that is still using the gas station ones, let me know. If you want it, it is yours for the price of shipping which can be sent via PayPal.

I would prefer it go to someone that hasn't started vaping yet, but I know that most people come here after starting. Post here if interested and I will send a PM with info.

Patrick O'Brien

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
MN
That is nice of you. I should do the same thing. A part of me wants to keep my blu's for when I am out at a bar or club and want the look of an actual cigg. That way I dont have to carry around the joy Ego in my pocket, even though I am sure the whole time I will be longing to get home to my real vaping equipment. Who am I kidding? I mean out to my car where I am sure I will have stashed the Ego, lol.

Azmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Liverpool, NY, USA
That is nice of you. I should do the same thing. A part of me wants to keep my blu's for when I am out at a bar or club and want the look of an actual cigg. That way I dont have to carry around the joy Ego in my pocket, even though I am sure the whole time I will be longing to get home to my real vaping equipment. Who am I kidding? I mean out to my car where I am sure I will have stashed the Ego, lol.

That's what I thought at first, but I bought a case and carry 3 batteries and 6 clearos with me when I go out. I can slip it in my back pocket. Last time I was out at a bar, I saw two other people vaping on their eGos.

dotsin

Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Chicago
I do not need it personally, but my Mom wants to do quit analogs. She doesn't like the crazy things I use like the ego twists and the Vamo. I think she would like the form factor of the cig-a-likes, and would make a great gift to her to get her to quit smoking. she liked the throw away that I used a couple of times. She is a 30+ years smoker of PAD+ newport 100's. I desperately want her to quit.

So if you would like to help me out, I would appreciate it and so would my Mom. Hit me with a PM
Thanks

Mountain_Rain96

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Atlanta Ga.
I have a Blu original starter kit with the PCC, 2 batteries, USB and wall chargers, and 19 unused cartridges. The cartridges I have are: 6 vanilla, 5 Java Jolt, 4 Pina Colada, and 4 Peach Schnapps.

It has been sitting around for a couple weeks collecting dust and I want to get rid of it. So, if there is anyone here that is either considering getting off analogs and trying ecigs, or anyone that is still using the gas station ones, let me know. If you want it, it is yours for the price of shipping which can be sent via PayPal.

I would prefer it go to someone that hasn't started vaping yet, but I know that most people come here after starting. Post here if interested and I will send a PM with info.

That's very generous of you. Don't see much of that in the world anymore. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread