• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

any new vape meets.in colorado?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Shado~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
^-^-^5280^-^-^
I'm in greeley so I don't know denver too well what is the fowl line

Its a place in Castle Rock just west of the factory outlet mall.....its where we have been having the meets, since that is about half way for folks from Colordo Springs and North of Denver....and have always gone quite well.

And yes Whistle...I spoke with EE....and as soon as something is locked in for the Fowl Line and/or South Aurora...I will post when, where and times for everyone.

~Shado~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
^-^-^5280^-^-^
Hey PG....I think we have been averaging about a couple dozen so far.....they have been alot of fun.

Hopefully as soon as I hear anything...we can all get together again..and...VAPE!!! ;)

Keep tuned to here...I know the CoVapE thread has been slow....but...maybe we all can turn it around again....from everywhere I have been hearing....we have at least 50 NEW vapers in the area, and they have vaping friends....we could make this group big sometime in the future very easily.

I know that most of the us on here and on the FB page are further down south. I'm up in the Westy/Thornton area, and I know quite a few even further north. We should come up with a nice in-between spot. I know that my main vendor was thinking about opening his store in a bigger place somewhere in Denver for just that reason, but that won't be until Aug at the earliest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread