Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
No comment :p

We know a lot of people where waiting for this but we've had to change our priorities in view of the constant pirating and copying.

I can assure you however that Janty will write headlines by the end of this year/beginning next year.

So it's been postponed again by six months?

Last time you said it would be here in August of this year.

Sorry, Ludo, but this is not even funny anymore.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ideo-preview-tesla-filter-52.html#post2473682

Last edited:

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
I feel you, but I closed the TESLA thread for a set of reasons that I cannot share in public. The moment we feel comfortable about sharing information about new stuff that is coming (be it filters or other developments) we will start sharing it with you right here, through our Tweets, on our website.

It's only a few months now and whatever we will present to the community will be worth the wait, that I can promise you.

Last edited:

revolver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Buenos Aires
Do not worry Katya; now it is MORE than a promise...

Lets just hope next time there is NO MORE top secret reasons to guarantee not keeping their promise... Again...

Where is Mick, BTW ??? He was so into the "sharing-the-development-process" back then...

Well, some things changed; it seems... Or maybe, just maybe they have always been the same... Who knows...? Nevermind, just me thinking out loud here...

Hopefully they will Rock and Change the way we vape... Again !!!

Geoscouter

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2010
Missouri
Not sure how you will be able to stop the copying and pirating as that seems to be the modus operandi of Chinese business but wish you luck! Looking forward to the next Janty designs so my vote is sooner rather than later but I don't get a vote so have to wait and wait and wait.....
Best wishes for a successful release and protection for your designs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Do not worry Katya; now it is MORE than a promise...

Lets just hope next time there is NO MORE top secret reasons to guarantee not keeping their promise... Again...

Where is Mick, BTW ??? He was so into the "sharing-the-development-process" back then...

Well, some things changed; it seems... Or maybe, just maybe they have always been the same... Who knows...? Nevermind, just me thinking out loud here...

Hopefully they will Rock and Change the way we vape... Again !!!

Im right here!

But, i share Ludo's opinion of keeping our cards close to the body, due to recent developments. But i thought id just pop in to say Happy New Year, and we hope to see you again in 2012 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread