• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any northern san diego county vapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Hi calsax, nice to meet you:) There are a few of us here in No. Co. We had a vapemeet in Old Town once and in Temecula once. Because there aren't many of us, we usually head to Laguna Beach where the storefront E-Cig City is. It is incredible! Jason (username IOU) stocks everything you could need, including mods. He hosts vapemeets about every other month. All are invited, and all are welcome.

I think it would be fun to have a meet sometime at Fidel Norte's at the corner of Coast Hwy and Carlsbad Village Dr. in Carlsbad. It has a lot of seating, and it is vape friendly.

Anyway, back to where we SD Co. vapers jabber is on the E-Cig City Suppliers thread. If you care to, please be welcome to join us at this link.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...97-new-southern-ca-store-647.html#post5326365

SuperDann

Verified Member
Nov 12, 2011
San Daygo
I am definitely interested in meeting others that vape. The first time I actually saw another person vaping was last week at Vapure in Oceanside and, you can ask the manager Steve, I was shaking and practically in tears! N.County feels so "in between" It's a great place to raise a family but I feel stuck in between the OC and downtown SD ya know?

calsax

Deadhead at large
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
Oceanside, CA
Yeah, NC is sort of a no man's land. I rarely run into other vapers in the wild, but there are a couple of people I work with that I have converted, so at least we can talk about it. My schedule is kinda messed up, and I never know for sure when I am leaving work. Maybe we could get together sometime on the weekend? I don't drink a lot, but do like the occasional adult beverage. I don't know which bars around are vape-friendly, although I was told that Fidel's Norte in Carlsbad is. If your schedule is similar, we could try a post-work meetup, or try for a weekend. I will invite my other vaping friends, and we can have a party. I normally am at work M-F, 7:00ish to 5:00ish, in Vista on Business Park.

MarcK73

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
Marina Del Rey, CA, USA
I live in bonsall/fallbrook and it seems like im at vapure every other day picking up something

Ah, didn't even know about that place! I might have to check it out soon. It's a little bit of a drive from Temecula because of the 76, but doesn't look too bad. Thanks! :)

dnrtn2342

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2012
columbus, ga
Its a small shop but the customer service is awesome, you get 10% off first order, and if you leave a review on yelp you get a free 10ml liquid of your choice, and if you do a check in on yelp you get 20% off an eliquid. Most of them in there are prior military so I get the 10% off discount too. They are always giving me suggestions and helping me out trying new liquids and set ups.

MarcK73

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
Marina Del Rey, CA, USA
Its a small shop but the customer service is awesome, you get 10% off first order, and if you leave a review on yelp you get a free 10ml liquid of your choice, and if you do a check in on yelp you get 20% off an eliquid. Most of them in there are prior military so I get the 10% off discount too. They are always giving me suggestions and helping me out trying new liquids and set ups.

Thanks again! :) I need to check them out soon! Do they also carry cool mods and accessories, or just the standard eGo type stuff?

I see that there's a San Diego location. I wonder if it's a larger shop since it's their headquarters?

MarcK73

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
Marina Del Rey, CA, USA
The staff is always friendly and helpful. I find some of the pricing a bit high, but not too bad. There is another great shop in Laguna Beach, e-cig city. It's a bit of a drive, but if you want to check out a better selection, Jason has it!

Yes, I was just at E-Cig City a few weekends ago! Pretty nice store and some nice mods available too.

The best store that I've found, but unfortunately also quite a drive, is Vape Revolution that just opened last month in Cerritos: Vape Revolution - Cerritos, CA

Last edited:

MarcK73

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
Marina Del Rey, CA, USA
Haha, no kidding about the spending! I was sure that I would save tons of money versus cigarettes but so far it isn't working out that way! But I'm fine with it as I really enjoy vaping and I'm healthier for it...

Yeah, I really wish there was a place that at least sold good juice and some basic accessories near me. :( Right now I have to have backups for my backups just in case.

Last edited:

MarcK73

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
Marina Del Rey, CA, USA
Ya vapures are good but I want to see what else is out there I will probably ride to ecig city on the 16th for their meet n greet

Definitely check out E-Cig City! I checked out Vapage in Oceanside yesterday and was able to pick up a couple bottles of interesting juice, but the couple of products I was interested in they were sold out of and they didn't have much of a hardware selection. Not bashing the shop in any way, in fact it's a good sign that they were sold out of so much stuff, and I still wish that I had a store like that near me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread