Any old school MTL vapers out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
do you agree due the fact that china has the main market or?
Nah what i'm on about is soooo many manufacturers packed up their factories and shifted their manufacturing to China, to cut labour costs. Its actually still happening. It impacts greatly on societies and economies over the world.

Last edited:

KIOS3R

Mar 26, 2012
Indonesia
Hello from Indonesia :D

DSC_1089.JPG

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
A Russian 91? LOL, my first build was a Russian 100. LOL, you have my sympathies although I guess to be fair, that was my first build and I LEARNED a lot, but it's really not suitable (for me anyway) for a first build, although the vape was somewhat nice. I move to atomizers with larger decks and single coils rather rapidly :lol:

Anna

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
my first build was a Russian 100.
Never heard of that one Anna? You sure you're not confusing it with the Vodka you had that night ...:p
I ordered myself the Doggystyle. You have one. I saw some reviews say its the best flavour RTA. Where will you rate it?

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yep. I have a fine motor tremor and I do best with large, single coil decks. Heh. Like the siren v2, the doggystyle, the Ares, etc.

If you want another Russian 91, I'd be more than happy to send you it (contingent on my finding all the bits, LOL, I think I have most of them but no promises (yet) as it has been Rather a Long Day and LIFE (so it is seeming today). LOL.

Anna

Reactions: Myk

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
I can't stand a wide open atty, it's like I'm sucking air and to get any flavor, hot air.
Ah man that exactly is me. I've tried so many times, but it just don't work for me. I absolutely have to have some resistance to suck against, and that resistance is a fine line to....something like this >:smokie:

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Sorry yesterday was NOT one of my best days of all time. .
Ah so sorry Anna. I hope today, is one of your best days...ever ;)
Thanks for that.

Fred, heres another rta I've got in my to buy next list:

Dvarw MTL RTA by Coppervape (clone)
Ange I actually bought another one off FT a few weeks ago, and i'm not to impressed with it. Its not the Coppervape one, and I think that is the problem. The original has rave reviews, but as usual with a clone, anything is possible. Its not bad, but not great either. Flavour is so so, and the airflow is whistley. Not as smooth as I would like...
I might get a Coppervape in future.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread