Any one else at home...

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcelt

Jul 12, 2013
Conway, AR, USA
On a Friday night vapin? I'm just enjoying a few cold ones and some good e juice!

Absolutely! In fact, I've "quit" analog quite a few times with other methods (the gum, the patch) but it was always the allure of the tobacco when drinking that was my downfall. However, I am quite thrilled that I can knock back a few beers and vape and not miss the analogs at all. Nothing else ever did that for me.

Leal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2010
Montana
I'm at home and finally get to sit down with my Provari and enjoy some vaping. My two year old was wound up tonight. Trying to get her to bed there were two potty breaks, forgetting to give daddy and then later the dog goodnight kisses, a debate on the relative merits of wearing mardi gras beads to bed, and a thankfully brief discussion on Paul Bunyan and his Big Blue Ox.

I'm exhausted.

Kdizzle

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2013
Bay Area, CA
Absolutely! In fact, I've "quit" analog quite a few times with other methods (the gum, the patch) but it was always the allure of the tobacco when drinking that was my downfall. However, I am quite thrilled that I can knock back a few beers and vape and not miss the analogs at all. Nothing else ever did that for me.

Yes I know what you mean! But if I have hard alcohol it's a different story...:facepalm:

Kdizzle

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2013
Bay Area, CA
It's Friday? I do the same thing every night so it's hard to keep up. So what's the good e-juice? Don't be a tease. Me you ask? I just made me some peppermint with koolada in it so I am feelin' like a York Peppermint Patty. bahahaha View attachment 230755

Oh it's nothing special just berry blend by Apollo. I had some in an Evod and it wasn't that great, but I just got a vivi nova and I can't stop vaping it!

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
That's right. Cold seltzer raspberry flavor. Was a beautiful warm day and trimmed my toy poodle this evening. A once evry two months or more "contest" this one came out great! Her ears are the longest ever and her face the most even and the top "Ball" is still long! I'm going to play with that...maybe little barrettes or bows or braids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread