The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Any one in the Elizabethton/Carter county area ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Vapinteers' started by TJVJR, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TJVJR

TJVJR Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2011
    Tri Cities , TN
    Just curios to see how many members are nearby .

2. TJVJR

Dec 29, 2011
    Tri Cities , TN
    Hello , have you found any "emergency" e cig / e liquid suppliers around? I have heard there are some in the flea market but haven't checked yet.

3. dustp115

dustp115 Full Member Verified Member

Mar 15, 2011
    Johnson City TN

I'm from jc. And yes there is a supplier at the tricities flea market in the bottom in the big building. And I would say he is almost my primary supplier now for juice. He has everything you could imagine besides hv stuff and he uses the big name suppliers. They are actually cheaper in the long run to buy juice from not much markup and no shipping costs. They also have attys and ego stuff but I really havent looked at his hardware because I am a hv vaper and most of his hardware is lr and 3.7 stuff oh and he orders stuff all the time all you gotta do is ask and he will have it the next week

Hope that helps

There are actually quite abit of vapers in the area I don't know how many of them are on ecf tho

4. TJVJR

Dec 29, 2011
    Tri Cities , TN
    Thanks , I had heard of a vender in the flea market but that detailed info helps , I plan to go this weekend.

5. dustp115

dustp115 Full Member Verified Member

Mar 15, 2011
    Johnson City TN
    Hey ill probbly be floating around the flea market sometime this weekend If you see a big guy vaping a prodgy stop and say hi

6. TJVJR

Dec 29, 2011
    Tri Cities , TN
    I went and checked them out Sunday , they do have good selection and decent prices. I bought a few 5ml bottles trying to find the right flavor , haven't found it yet but I plan to keep trying . I have began mixing them together , hopefully something will click.

7. minitater

minitater Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2012
    tennessee
    Mountain city here! Just found out there were some east Tenn. vapers present. I too visited rocky Top Vapors at the flea market. They do have decent prices for a small place and they have a web site also. Took me an hour of searching the flea market to find them, but they are in building 12 ( it is marked ) and I think they are only there on Saturday and Sunday? Also their web site says they carry Johnson Creek juices I think.

8. apbtdog1

apbtdog1 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 20, 2012
    East TN
    Greeneville! Say there is a vendor at the Tri-Cities Flea Market? Thats the one in Bristol, right?

9. CATastrophe

CATastrophe Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2011
    Purradise (NETN)
    Yes, that would be the flea market on 11 just outside of Bristol.

10. TJVJR

Dec 29, 2011
    Tri Cities , TN
  11. Jason Snyder
    This message by Jason Snyder has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jul 2, 2012, Reason: unregistered supplier.
    Jun 21, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.