• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any opinions of quality of Juicy Vapor all VG juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Hi there! I'm sensitive to PG, and while I'm insanely happy with my current vendor Virgin Vapor's VG juices, she does all organic flavoring (which is awesome!), and I'm about to experiment with some much higher voltage vaping. Very high voltages can smoosh all the flavor out of organics, so trying to get some sample juices in all VG that I can use at 5.5 or 6v to see if I like it.

Saw this awesome reviewer guy (can't remember his name. Pbusara, maybe?) using Juicy Vapor's Ecto Plasma, and looked intriguing, plus someone in my local forum just suggested Juicy Vapor juices to me. But they're both using PG/VG juice. I've bought VG juices from some other vendors who do awesome blends, but their all VG... YUCK! lol Thick and gooey and almost completely tasteless.

So hoping someone can give me some feedback on how their VG juices are at juicyvapor, since I'm looking for nice and thin (boge cartos!) and flavorful...awesome at higher voltages is great, too!

and maybe flavor suggestions?
Trying a bunch of samples... Here's what I've got in cart right now. Yell if you think I've GOT to try your fave flavor, or if one of the ones I've got is gag-worthy. lol

Ecto Plasma (thats what the reviewer was using and great reviews on site)

River of Slime
Gummy-Bearz (those were suggested by guy in local phoenix forum)

The Rainbow Pride Pack (red orange yellow green blue purple....Since I'm a proud active Straight-Supporter..and the fruit flavor combinations sounded awesome! lol)

Blueberry Mojito Sorbet
Blackberry Bellini
Wake n Vape
Mojito
Hookah (mojito)
Banana Cream Pie Saltwater Taffy
Peach Bellini
Dance Like You Mean It
Hayle's Sundae Moose Tracks
New York Cheesecake
Nutty Toffee Coffee
(those just sounded good to me)