Status
Not open for further replies.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Woot! You did AWESOME! Those are three of my very fave flavors from VV (and since VV is my very fave liquid vendor anywhere, they're pretty darned terrific!)

I know there are other organic juice vendors out there, but don't know of any offhand. I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread to see what's out there. BTW, since we obviously have pretty similar tastes (that was exactly my first order, too! lol) I highly recommend the Blueberry Cheesecake. Yum! Hope you love em as much as I do! Oh, btw, when the KCM first arrived I wasn't over the moon with it. I liked it, but not so much an all day vape. It was vastly improved with a few days steeping... just got smoother in flavor. So if that happens with you, try it again in a few days. Now I flat out adore it. ;)

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Wow, those are some OUTSTANDING suggestions! Thanks everyone so much. I hope the OP is as thrilled with these options as I am.
So excited! I think I'm officially on my way to some awesome DIY!

That Ahlusion place looks fabulous (btw, I found a 15% coupon code online... dont know if it works or not, but its
VAPING-MAG-11 ..not sure if there are supposed to be spaces round the dashes or not)! Coolest flavors ever, all organic, and like to try a ton of em. Only thing i wish is that they'd offer their flavors for their unique liquids as concentrated flavors you can buy to DIY. That would thrill me to bits! They have some organic flavorings offered, but they're more basic, like a single fruit. Haven't ordered anything from them yet since i'm putting money into DIY just now, but can't wait till I can afford some! Their sample packs are surprisingly affordable, too.

Vaperite.... holy moly! I have a feeling that's gonna become one of my fave places. I grabbed some menthol making stuff (koolada and menthol drops) and a bunch of organic flavorings... Cake Batter, Chai Tea, Kona Cream, Blueberry Cheesecake,
Japanese Plum, Bananas Foster, and Coffee. SOOOO excited about these. Hoping like crazy they're tasty. I figure if I can DIY a few of my all day vapes, I can afford to buy a little more stuff premade. ;) And they've got a coupon code on list.. VR10 for 10% off.

I looked at the Sweet-vapes. They've got some great flavors, and the smallish size of organic juice (I think it was 8ml or maybe 6?) is under $4. THAT is seriously cool. I haven't ordered anything from them yet, but might try a few in the future. I do like my VG rather thin and clearish, though. Thanks, Tyleris12 for the heads up!

And finally... my own find is One Stop DIY shop. They don't offer organics, but they do have a line of all natural flavorings, Lorann Naturals. Can buy them individually, or in this snazzy beginner DIY kit that's PG free, which includes all the handy dandy bottles, pipettes, etc, as well as some natural flavor concentrates, plus the VG and VG e-liquid w nic. Basically everything you need to try your hand at DIY. GOOD deal. I actually got the master kit, since I can handle some pg, just not a ton, and the flavors I wanted weren't avail in the naturals line and this offers more VG liquid. That's an incredible deal, too. Plus, they have a sale now (on their Flavor Apprentice line, which is NOT organic) for 5 flavors for $6. And they have some interesting stuff to add in, like Lorann's Tart & Sour and Menthol Crystals. But seriously, if you're just getting started with DIY like I am, those artisan mix kits are a pretty convenient way to go! Can't wait to get my goodies! OOh, and the coolest thing? They have amber or cobalt (LOVE the cobalt!) blue glass bottles for $1.25-$1.75 in the 15 and 30 ml sizes. I might do some gifts of juice I DIY this year for xmas, so that was a great surprise, and easy way to get really pretty glassware. 10% off coupon code (but doesn't work on the Artisan DIY kits) is ECF. Last, I could be wrong, but I ordered a SLEW of stuff and the shipping was only $5, so it seems to be cheap flat rate.

DIY Artisan Kits - One Stop DIY Shop Store

And this is totally off topic, but how cool is this? Whole website with nothing but DIY recipes! Some of these look awesome!
The right side menu lets you choose a 'category' of juice flavor.

E-Liquid Recipe Book

Anyway, that's my rundown of the options so far. DeanMachine, you've officially made my week with this question! I'd never have run into One Stop DIY Shop, or Vaperite (SO excited about those organic DIY flavors!) or Ahlusion or Sweet-vapes if you hadn't asked. So THANK YOU, bigtime! And I'm giving an Ego Kit plus a bunch of sampler flavors and cartos to my neighbor for the holidays, and he doesn't have money to throw around, so this way I don't have to worry about him not having cash for his liquid. I can keep both of us stocked up on juice pretty cheaply, I think. So... Hurrah! I'm absolutely thrilled by my shopping es'travaganza, and can't wait to get dirty and see what yum I can come up with! Thanks all of you for great referrals!
((hugs!))
rachel

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
And here's this... so cool, can't wait to try it! Organic recipe for 'Wild Berry Tea Infusion' created by Misshaunter which needs nothing but teabags and some sweetener/Stevia. Can't wait to try this since I have loads of Celestial Seasons fruit flavored tea lurking about. Well, probably not organic now that I think about it, but certainly all natural. ;)

Wild berry tea infusion e-juice « E-Liquid Recipe Book

Last edited:

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Oh geez. So glad you said that before I ordered. I just read the 'about us' page and it seemed to indicate they were all organic. Wonder how you tell which is which? Don't think any of the ones I read descriptions of indicated organic. Maybe I just picked the wrong ones. I'll definitely send email and figure out which are the organic ones as of now. Thanks so much for clarification, Gimpy8877! I'm not that insanely determined that everything I vape be organic, but its great when thats an option. I don't mind the artificial flavors so much, but I really like to stay away from PG and artificial sweeteners like sucralose if possible.

Gimpy8877

Aug 11, 2011
Chicago
Oh geez. So glad you said that before I ordered. I just read the 'about us' page and it seemed to indicate they were all organic. Wonder how you tell which is which? Don't think any of the ones I read descriptions of indicated organic. Maybe I just picked the wrong ones. I'll definitely send email and figure out which are the organic ones as of now. Thanks so much for clarification, Gimpy8877! I'm not that insanely determined that everything I vape be organic, but its great when thats an option. I don't mind the artificial flavors so much, but I really like to stay away from PG and artificial sweeteners like sucralose if possible.

They use all natural flavorings with most made in-house, but not all organic. Natural flavor is good enough for me personally.

http://www.ahlusion.us/faq/our-liquids/100-do-you-have-organic-e-liquids.html

http://www.ahlusion.us/faq/our-liquids/98-are-all-your-concentrates-produced-in-house.html

Last edited:

DeanMachine

Nov 4, 2011
Chicago
Woot! You did AWESOME! Those are three of my very fave flavors from VV (and since VV is my very fave liquid vendor anywhere, they're pretty darned terrific!)

I know there are other organic juice vendors out there, but don't know of any offhand. I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread to see what's out there. BTW, since we obviously have pretty similar tastes (that was exactly my first order, too! lol) I highly recommend the Blueberry Cheesecake. Yum! Hope you love em as much as I do! Oh, btw, when the KCM first arrived I wasn't over the moon with it. I liked it, but not so much an all day vape. It was vastly improved with a few days steeping... just got smoother in flavor. So if that happens with you, try it again in a few days. Now I flat out adore it. ;)

Whew, that's a relief. I wasn't too sure, as this is as adventurous as I've gotten selecting flavors lol. Thanks to all who replied, I had no idea there were this many (and glad to see it). Vaperite and Sweet Vapes will have to be some of the next vendors I order from!

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
I'm peeking at Copper Creek now. Really cool company based on their 'about us' page, and clever graphics to describe the flavors! Plus, they have some customer care updates listed on their main page, so its clear they're very invested in selling the best quality product with integrity, which I love. I'll definitely give them a whirl soon!

And DeanMachine, I'll absolutely grab some 'house blend' when I order. The reviews are rather fascinating! Love the fact that noone can figure out the flavor notes. That's rather my specialty, so its kinda like a challenge! lol

Last edited:

DeanMachine

Nov 4, 2011
Chicago
And DeanMachine, I'll absolutely grab some 'house blend' when I order. The reviews are rather fascinating! Love the fact that noone can figure out the flavor notes. That's rather my specialty, so its kinda like a challenge! lol

Keep me posted on this, I'm iffy about trying House's choc/tob like flavor based on the flavor alone lol. I'm thinking I will be surprised. I'll pm you about the taste when I get mine FIRST:p.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
rofl.. Yeah, you'll definitely get yours first. As much as I hate to, I'm gonna have to be patient on the Copper Creek juices. I just ordered a SLEW of VV stuff. I got some new samples in a few days ago, and when I tried the Mango Mint Julep I had to run straight to VV and order an ounce of it. This stuff is outrageously tasty, and just is so clean and fresh! New fave juice of alltime, i think. Plus i needed a big bottle of the Sweet Summer Lemonade since the sampler is sadly kaput. And every time I order with VV, i get a sampler just to try some new flavors. I ordered..heck. What did I order? I think i got Hot Buttered Rum, and the Mint Tingle (which i had to get since the mango mint was so outstanding), and Bananas Foster. Super excited to try those when they show up.

And then because of all the amazing suggestions here, I went on a bit of a DIY buying binge (I'm just getting started, so didn't have any of the supplies) with the organic flavor concentrates at Vaperite and the DIY flavors and supplies at One Stop DIY. So basically, I'll be eating mac and cheese for a few weeks! lol But next month I'll have a little extra moola since I'll be DIYing some of my juices, so i'll give the Copper Creek yum a try then. I was so bummed, though, about their samplers! They're such an incredible deal, and I was dying to order, but they all come in a 40/60 PG/VG blend, and I really am trying to avoid the PG as much as possible. But you know what's REALLY cool, is that they have a 120 ml refill option at Copper Creek, so once you fall in love with a flavor, you can stock up at a pretty reasonable price. ;) I never understood why other vendors didn't do this. Even if they custom blend to order, clearly it doesn't take much more time to make a big batch than a small one, so would be great if they offered a bit of a discount on bigger quantities. But yeah, you'll have to let me know how good the 'house' is! Dying to try it, but if I spend anymore right now I'll have to scrimp on some essentials. As much as I adore my juices, that strikes me as a foolish maneuver. rofl

DeanMachine

Nov 4, 2011
Chicago
I was so bummed, though, about their samplers! They're such an incredible deal, and I was dying to order, but they all come in a 40/60 PG/VG blend, and I really am trying to avoid the PG as much as possible.

I'm curious as to why? I've heard that vg provides more smoke and flavor, but it's a pain to drip into cartos. I ordered 60/40 pg/vg I think, but I've been vaping 80/20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread